• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'07 M1000 Error Code

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Keeps flashing ECU 05. Anyone with some insight? It's my cousins sled and I don't have it in front of me. I told him to go heavy with the dilectric grease and check the connections. I really have no experience with these. Heard there were a few ECU updates for these.....is that correct?

Runs fine at low elevation but develops a wicked bog once your up in elevation. Any help is appreciated. He doesn't have a dealer anywhere close....or one worth dealing with.

S

Samurai

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
CALGARY
Keeps flashing ECU 05. Anyone with some insight? It's my cousins sled and I don't have it in front of me. I told him to go heavy with the dilectric grease and check the connections. I really have no experience with these. Heard there were a few ECU updates for these.....is that correct?

Runs fine at low elevation but develops a wicked bog once your up in elevation. Any help is appreciated. He doesn't have a dealer anywhere close....or one worth dealing with.

Check for short or open circuit in air temp sensor

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
if even one spark plug boot is off the plug and sort of just sitting on top of the plug it will as well give that code sometimes...i know that strange buts she"s the truth

Premium Features