• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Comin to tear-up Seeley Lake

jwhit32

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
www.homesalesolutions.biz
A group of us are coming to Seeley Lake this weekend. Any suggestions on where a good place to ride and stay in Seeley? We like the steep and deep stuff.

Thanks for the help!

C

cabindwlr

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Dec 11, 2007
Great Falls, Montana
Stop at Kurt's Polaris in Seeley on the main highway through town. They can suggest where to ride based on what you want. Kurt and his staff knows the area as well as anybody in the area. Seeley Lake Motor Lodge is right on main street not far from places to eat and drink. There are other posts about places to stay.

jwhit32

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Seeley Lake

Thank you Seeley Lake, Double Arrow, Kurt's Polaris. We had an awesome time! I highly recommend Kurt's and the double Arrow resort. Kurt hooked us up with where to ride. It was awesome! We will definitely be back, had a blast, great snow and awesome terrain! Thanks again!

X

Xman

Mar 5, 2008
Just got home from seeley was kick a$$ bluebird sky and any where from 8 to 15 inches of pow and not a track in it gota love days like today.

F

fuzz

Jul 4, 2001
Great Falls,Montana
Went riding Saturday. Morning fog but opened up to blue sky later. Had great day, found some new spots to play in with great snow. They are doing some logging in the burn area so some roads are icy with huge berms. Had to watch where I was. Will post pics as soon as I get them downloaded.
seel1328.jpg

kat1322.jpg

seel1332.jpg

seel1334.jpg

Last edited:
C
Jan 24, 2002
Helena, MT
Anybody that rode Seeley this weekend, went home with a big smile.

First time I have ridden there since the fire..
The fire did WONDERFUL things for riding.

I was thinking there was more than 15" new when we got next to the wilderness.

Snow was very good, trails down low are plowed or iced..
but you don't need the trials for much distance. :cool:

R
Dec 30, 2008
good directions

Goin over to Seeley on Sunday with some friends. Wondering if anyone could tell
me where to find some good bowls to ride? Any help would be greatly appreciated

M
The bowls are fun with deep snow and lots of power

Ya go to the bowls, u can go past the warming hut and turn left at it and follow the trails over the hill and down the rige.when u go down the rige u can see the bowls off to ur left u should be able to follow the trails its not to hard to find on a sunday.

jwhit32

Premium Member
Nov 30, 2007
Go to Kurts Polaris

We went to Seeley Lake a few weeks ago and fell in love with the place. The riding was unbelievable! I would go to Kurts Polaris, those guys are awesome and showed us where to go.

Premium Features