• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'05 Summit 600 H.O. brake fire

D
Friend of a Friend (no, really) rode this 05 600 HO with the brake on and turned it into a Ski-Doo-Que. I am trying to find a totaled sled that has good electrical as the harness, mpem, gage, plug wires and coils are literally toast. I could hunt all over for these individual parts and more but would much rather buy a munched/ blown/ abandoned 600HO that can provide all (or most) of the things I need in one shot. What's out there? Thanks in advance; e-brakes are for sillys:face-icon-small-ton

M
Jun 3, 2010
Friend of a Friend (no, really) rode this 05 600 HO with the brake on and turned it into a Ski-Doo-Que. I am trying to find a totaled sled that has good electrical as the harness, mpem, gage, plug wires and coils are literally toast. I could hunt all over for these individual parts and more but would much rather buy a munched/ blown/ abandoned 600HO that can provide all (or most) of the things I need in one shot. What's out there? Thanks in advance; e-brakes are for sillys:face-icon-small-ton

www.alssnowmobile.com out of Vermont would be a place to check.

Premium Features