• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRA Clutch

L

Lake Cle Elum Rider

Apr 9, 2009
I have a 2006 summit x 800 and need a inner sheave and govener cup for the primary clutch. Would also be interseted in a complete primary. Does anyone have any ideas/advice?

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
get a Comet 4-Pro instead of the TRA. It works way better and is cheaper to maintain. I can get a complete one calibrated for your riding with 4 weights, shims, and a spring for $550. I have a pic of my setup under the "show your rev" thread. I had my TRA blow up on me last year and devided I didnt want to have to keep rebuilding that POS.

hope that helps

Evan

evandaigneault

Lifetime Membership
Oct 13, 2008
Portland,OR
My friend back in Bozeman Montana who owns a performance shop did all the R&D on the 4-pros to make them fir the 166 belt and work well on rev's and XP's. All i'd need to know is that elevation you ride at and how many RPM's you want your sled to turn.

Evan

L

Lake Cle Elum Rider

Apr 9, 2009
I ride between 3000 and 7000 feet. My sled runs around 5000 5500 rpms now I am assuming this is where I want it to run.

Premium Features