• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

06 827 ho ptek

C

Climbit

Nov 26, 2007
Terrace BC
My mag side burned down late last spring. So I decided to put in an RK Tek 827 . I just wanted to share my excitement, I cant wait to get this thing back together. Watching the snow slowly creep down the mountains into the valleys isnt helping matters. Its gonna be an awesome season !

I'm also going with one of Kelsey's heads, boyesen reeds and a koso temp guage.

I have it on mine, running 370 mains after trying several others to get a 13.0 air fuel ratio. You will not be disappointed. I had to do some clutching, put in new dynamo Joe recommended clutch kit for the set up as well. Had a MBRP can but I couldn't get it dialed in, bought a Skinz can & works great.

I have it on mine, running 370 mains after trying several others to get a 13.0 air fuel ratio. You will not be disappointed. I had to do some clutching, put in new dynamo Joe recommended clutch kit for the set up as well. Had a MBRP can but I couldn't get it dialed in, bought a Skinz can & works great.

hows the skinz can work for u? does it sounds great?

thnx

Premium Features