• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Help! 14 or 15 pro?

J
Jan 16, 2013
Eureka MT
So bare with me- sold my rev and want a pro

I've found what I feel like is a good deal on 2 sleds but I want input as to which is a better deal.

1st sled- 2015 pro 800 300 original miles, 155 track completely stock other than ugly wrap. $5,600

2nd sled- 2014 pro 800 990 miles, 163 track,cooker thing can,raptor springs,kurts gear down kit,air horn,boss seat,handle bar bag,LMS bumpers,spare belts,jerry can and cover. $5,650 I have over a dozen pics the guys sent and this sled looks very well kept and clean.

My question is what is the better deal? I prefer a 163 track personally, but the other sled is a year newer and 660 less miles with no add ons and or doodads...

What are the major difference in years? what direction would you go ( if your preference was a 163)

Thanks for the input in advance!

A
So bare with me- sold my rev and want a pro

I've found what I feel like is a good deal on 2 sleds but I want input as to which is a better deal.

1st sled- 2015 pro 800 300 original miles, 155 track completely stock other than ugly wrap. $5,600

2nd sled- 2014 pro 800 990 miles, 163 track,cooker thing can,raptor springs,kurts gear down kit,air horn,boss seat,handle bar bag,LMS bumpers,spare belts,jerry can and cover. $5,650 I have over a dozen pics the guys sent and this sled looks very well kept and clean.

My question is what is the better deal? I prefer a 163 track personally, but the other sled is a year newer and 660 less miles with no add ons and or doodads...

What are the major difference in years? what direction would you go ( if your preference was a 163)

Thanks for the input in advance!
I'd opt for the 14 due to the add on's. if you are thinking about doing any of that yourself it will far exceed the retail value of a one year newer sled with no major changes between years.

rags319

Lifetime Membership
Dec 14, 2009
Cedar Rapids, Ia
Both sound like a really good deal. Can't get them for that here. I'd opt for 14 163 also with add ons and 15 has a wrap you don't like.. Especially gear down kit. I would also refresh top end with fix kit. I would have Indy specialty do top end and have 3 year warranty with it if you plan on keeping it. Maybe at end of season if you don't want to miss any time on snow
You'll love it coming off a rev. Good luck..

Zrider

Lifetime Membership
May 7, 2003
Sparks, NV
X2 on the '14 163 with all the goodies. And a 163 is what you would prefer. I had an '11 163, then a '13 155 and now back on a '15 163 which works better for me and I'm an old feller. BTW, those are great prices on both of those sleds. Good luck with whatever one you end up buying.

Vincenthdfan

Lifetime Membership
Dec 22, 2008
Olympia, Washington
That almost half price for what they'd ask for them here in Washington State!

Ridiculous used prices here...

I wouldn't mind driving to grab which ever one you don't choose for myself. :face-icon-small-hap

J
Jan 16, 2013
Eureka MT
That almost half price for what they'd ask for them here in Washington State!

Ridiculous used prices here...

I wouldn't mind driving to grab which ever one you don't choose for myself. :face-icon-small-hap

They are in canada. I'm getting the 163 tomorrow. but the 155 sold today to someone else. it was at Pincher cr,AB at their local polaris dealer.

check out the whister cl... theres some crazy deals on new m800 holdovers. I was pretty tempted to drive out that way myself...

Pro-8250

Lifetime Membership
Mar 4, 2008
Northern MN.
They are in canada. I'm getting the 163 tomorrow. but the 155 sold today to someone else. it was at Pincher cr,AB at their local polaris dealer.

check out the whister cl... theres some crazy deals on new m800 holdovers. I was pretty tempted to drive out that way myself...
Congrats on the sled! That is a good price. Who ever traded it in was not to bright. They don't give you more for your trade because you have extras. He should kept those and sold them. There's a few bucks there.

A
Jun 23, 2004
Black Diamond, WA
Well congrats on the new sled!
And ditto on the prices. Economy that much in the chitter that you can get those deals.....from a dealer no less?
Last "new used " sleds I bought that were anywhere near those prices were my 01 Rmk 800 and 05 M7.

F

fast8seccamaro

Oct 22, 2010
Thorsby Alberta
Ive got a 2015 pro rmk 800 with approx 600 miles for $6000us or approx $8000cdn. Has lots of extras ( Aftermarket and stock exaust can, 162x2.6" powerclaw track, 3" drivers, billet thermostat, billet primary clutch cover, polaris tarp and Mountain addiction fuel rails and 2-1.3 gallon jugs). Everyone is scared to buy because they think they'll have problems at the border. When i called the CBP they said they only need a bill of sale, EPA and DOT stickers and the stock exaust to be installed when crossing over. We as Canadians dont have vechile tittles.

Premium Features