• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

11 pro rmk 800 tps problems

E
Jul 25, 2013
So I have a 11 pro rmk 800 stage 3, injectors went bad and stuck open, took it to the dealer, they installed new injectors and reflashed the ecu, went and picked it up, got it home and it has a check engine light on for tps voltage too high, so I check it with my power commander and it shows tps wot at idle, 4.8volts at idle when it should be .94, so I go to Polaris to yell at them and they deny everything and sell me a tps, I go home, plug in the new one and bam, 100% wot at idle, exactly the same, wtf? I start checking things, I have the slp power up cable so I power everything up, unplug tps harness, the white red wire which is supposed to be suply voltage 5v is showing 3.3v, the blue wire is supposed to be power out of tps to ecu is showing 4.8v, I'm lost, with the tps unplugged in my mind I should be getting no voltage at the signal wire back to ecu, I really do t want to go back to dealer because they screwed up my sled to start with and won't own up, on top of that they had my sled for ever. Anyone have any ideas?

E
Jul 25, 2013
It was a broken wire in my tps harness, but now the sled randomly intermittently floods out pto side cylinder and fouls plug, then cleans out and then a minute or two later fouls again, so much gas it's washed the oil from the cylinder and now I'm 103psi on that side and 123on mag, brand new top end, any idea on the plugs fouling? Brand new injectors too installed by polaris

Premium Features