• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Guide wanted; island park mid January

M
Nov 27, 2007
manitoba, Canada
I know this isn't the proper forum but I know you guys will help a guy out. Taking a group of sledders from Central Canada up to Island Park Idaho from January 16 to the 20th. Group will be a mixed bunch. Some ladies and men mostly in their 50s and. Couple of 20 year olds. Most have put many miles on sleds but low deep snow riding experience.

Basically what we are looking for is a local guide that can show us a few areas and so on. Accommodations are not booked and we would be willing to book in to somewhere close to our guide. Preferably somewhere with garages for us to do wrenching as needed. So if anyone has suggestions on a place to stay I'm listening

The group of sleds so far is mostly crossover polaris and cat 800s and for the few of us who play a little more HCRs and Rmks. Also I believe one couple wants to rent sleds so if anyone has info on a good rental spot in island park that would be appreciated

Also as I am in familiar with this area I would like to know what gear the locals recommend so we can line that up. We will bring out own tools in the event of a break down

Please pm me anything you can tell me

Thanks in advance
Danny

W

wasatchcomm

Aug 17, 2009
Pinedale wy.
http://hicountrysnowmobiles.com/

go to west and find taylor(ace powder guides),,, he is the man for finding untouched powder all day everyday, he has tons of honey holes....
i was skeptical about a guide at first, but after spending 4 days following his lead, i would for sure do it again, he knows the areas, keeps you safe, and knows where the best snow on any given day is..
great dude, great rider, lots of fun and will take you to great areas.. well worth the coin in my opinion, and much better riding from west than from ip in my opinion, at least from what he showed me....
i dont know ip all that well though so i could be wrong...

just my opinion...

good luck

Premium Features