• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Non-Ethanol gas in McCall at Lake Fork Merc!

R
Sep 9, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Best Fuel in Lake Fork has Non-Ethanol gas available at the pumps. The Lake Fork Merc is Snowmobile friendly. The hoses on the pumps are long enough to reach into trailers. They have 24hr. service via card lock. They also have a great deli and tons of snacks available as well as beverages.
Stop in and say hi to Harry.

R
Sep 9, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Kool-
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:
:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

Last edited:

Devilmanak

Premium Member
Dec 12, 2007
Donnelly, ID
I was hoping there was some non-alcohol gas around, the new bigbore wouldn't like it. :)
Thanks for the heads up, I need to take my 55 gallon drum by there and McCall Aviation, mix up a batch of home brew. lol.
Chris

R
Nov 26, 2007
New Meadows
What happened? the stations in McCall used to sell non-alcohol premium gas.
Did the state go GREEN?
At least in Oregon the stations can now sell non-alcohol premium gas, if they are not in the Portland city limits, or it may metro area.

R
Sep 9, 2001
Boise, Idaho
I just know about this station. Could be others but The Merc is snomobiler friendly. They even sponsored the Thunderstruck Premier in Boise.

That may be true about the gas but the manditory 15% bio-diesel in Oregon sucks.

24drnkz

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Bend, OR
So where are we with the non-eth in McCall? I'm heading there next week. Do I nned to bring my own fuel....?:face-icon-small-dis

F-Bomb

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
South West Idaho
www.f-bombracing.com
They also have a good selection of pre-ride groceries for your ride lunch. Super clean, nice establishment that is MOTOR SPORTS/RIDER FRIENDLY! Please people support those that support US. Coming up from the valley for a ride...just fill up your buggies when you get to Gold Fork. Quick and easy.

I

idaspud

Dec 22, 2007
Mtns of Idaho
Long fuel hoses too

At the Merc in Lake Fork the gas hoses are long enough on the west island to reach all the sleds inside the longer trailers. Mine is a 5 place and I don't have to pull ahead and open the little fuel door. This is the place to buy your 91 octane non-alky gas.

Spud.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
non ethanol Station

http://pure-gas.org/

This sight keeps a list of stations that are ethanol free. You can even put your favorite stop on the list if they are ethanol free.

If you know they are sled/motorsport friendly make sure to support them and add em so others know to.

Premium Features