• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Carl’s cycle revalve- swaybar or not?

X

xp 800

Nov 7, 2008
Carl’s cycle revalve- swaybar or not?

Before winter I want to get my stock walker Evans shocks to Carl’s for a revalve for my weight and riding style with fox internals. Last year with the shocks stock I ran sway bar. When I talked to Carls on the phone they mentioned to put if I’m running swaybar or not so they can adjust for that. What do you guys think? Ditch the sway bar? I’m running the raptor 37r front suspension this year.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
Before winter I want to get my stock walker Evans shocks to Carl’s for a revalve for my weight and riding style with fox internals. Last year with the shocks stock I ran sway bar. When I talked to Carls on the phone they mentioned to put if I’m running swaybar or not so they can adjust for that. What do you guys think? Ditch the sway bar? I’m running the raptor 37r front suspension this year.

I ran KMODs 37 kit with a Carls Revalve, I left the sway bar and thought it handled really well. I feel like you would be giving up what little there is for trail manners by removing the sway bar, but I do NOT know, I have NOT ran an axys with out the sway bar. Have not found a reason to remove it. I think if you are used to the swaybar and like it that way there would be no reason to remove it.

You will be super happy with the revalve, the ride is awesome.

Premium Features