• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

So what was inside the box?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Guessing just the official meet and greet for the AXYS RMK, anything more? Less? New? Anything Different than we have been seeing / hearing about all day?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
It was the Axys RMK that went public this morning at 9:00.

V

volcano buster

Nov 26, 2007
Stayton Oregon
I'm no marketing genius, but I'm a little confused why you would wait until the starting day of Snow Check season to release the rest of the "goodies". Seems to me that you would trickle that stuff out leading up to the snow check day so people had time to convince the other half that life would end unless they had one. Right now, there appears to be people interested in this current offering but others don't see enough gain to warrant the extra heat in the dog house.

G

geo

Dec 1, 2007
Kamloops B.C.
I'm no marketing genius, but I'm a little confused why you would wait until the starting day of Snow Check season to release the rest of the "goodies". Seems to me that you would trickle that stuff out leading up to the snow check day so people had time to convince the other half that life would end unless they had one. Right now, there appears to be people interested in this current offering but others don't see enough gain to warrant the extra heat in the dog house.

Maybe it's just like poker. You know, waiting with the ace until the last hand.

Maybe it's all we'll get but I think everyone knows what the other will bring out already.
Bottom line, we all win.

winter brew

Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
LakeTapps, Wa.
My "guess" is the rest of the lineup will be the different track lengths (174-ish?) and a Assault model. I doubt you will see a 3" as the 2.6 with the soft paddles will likely work as food in the deep as the stiffer paddled 3"ers that are out there while maintaining their focus on reduced rotating weight. How about a new, lighter secondary clutch? That is long past due! :face-icon-small-win

Butta

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Collins, CO
If they wait until the snow check opens, then you have impulse buyers with a limited time to make a decision...so they put a deposit on one. If you give impulse buyers too much time, the excitement wears off and they may not go through with the purchase....it's all about sales.

Premium Features