• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Need your help

P
Oct 13, 2009
Castlegar, BC
On June 29th my aunt and I were involved in a car accident when a drunk driver crossed over the centre line and hit us head on.

My aunt was air lifted to Spokane where she spent a week in a coma and over a month in ICU. She has multiple severe injuries, but worst of all she was left completely blind.

Because the accident happened in Washington (we're Canadian) the insurance policy limits have already been exceeded by the out-of-country medical expenses and there is no support for her.

Her home in Rossland needs repairs before it is ready for her to move into, and I am rallying up support to make it happen. I am looking for help with labour, materials, and cash donations so we can bring Carol home.

Here is the website with all of the details:
carolenns.com

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=...top_uri=/watch?v=W-fxKBKC8sI&feature=youtu.be

If you would like to contribute your time or resources please join our Facebook page "Operation Bring Carol Home"

Much love,
Amy

Premium Features