• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

All Ladies Next Level Riding Clinic

Vics Action Shots

Lifetime Membership
Aug 30, 2013
Indiana
www.VicsActionShots.com
I just signed up for the all Ladies Next Level Riding clinic in Togwotee, WY. I went last year for the intermediate and was out of my league, I learned a lot but was excited that this year Dan and Irina Adams are having an all girl clinic Feb. 1 & 2. Any of you ladies going. I am hoping to meet some of you!

===

http://www.nextlevelclinics.com/BookingRetrieve.aspx?ID=14087
February 1 - 2, 2014 Ladies Beginner/Intermediate Riding Clinic (Togwotee Mnt. Lodge WY)

Spaces Available:6

Clinic Details:

We are super excited to hold our first Next Level Ladies Only Beginner & Intermediate Riding Clinic. If you’re looking to learn new skills, increase your confidence on the sled, or simply enjoy the sport like never before, this clinic is for you. This two day clinic will be held at beautiful Togwotee Mnt. Lodge located north of Jackson Hole, WY. Togwotee has a wide variety of mountainous terrain conveniently accessed by trails right from the lodge. We offer personalized instruction and an incredibly skilled, enthusiastic and supportive coaching staff to help you reach your riding goals.
This clinic is designed to help riders become more confident, more equipped, and more aware mountain snowmobilers. The staff will teach riders about mountainous terrain, avalanche safety, sled handling and riding techniques. Through various riding drills, closed course gated exercises, and hands on training, riders who complete the two day clinic will be left with a new skill set that will take their snowmobiling to the NEXT LEVEL!

Clinic Focus:

-Improved sled handling
-Throttle control
-Increased rider confidence
-Counter steering and opposite foot forward riding
-Avalanche training

PinkRibbonLogo.jpg
. By attending this ladies clinic you will be supporting the Pink Ribbon Riders in their efforts to fight breast cancer. 15% of the proceeds from this clinic will be donated to the Pink Ribbon Riders Fund.
Clinic Cost: $650 per/person

Important: Clinic cost does not include lodging, food, or sled rental costs. Clinic payment/deposit will be handled at a later time. To register multiple riders for the same clinic, each rider will need to register using their own email address separately. This allows us to attain important information about each rider attending the clinic. The system will not recognize the registration if the same e-mail is used for multiple registrations. Sorry for any inconvenience. Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Premium Features