• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Video eidt

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Finally got one day where it wasn't PUKING snow on us... got a little bit of helmet cam footy of our riding in Northern Idaho. My man, Daryn, is the one on the white sled with gray jacket and helmet cam POV looking back. Jimmy is the one jumping and I'm on the red sled.

Hope you enjoy...

What I Need (is a good day riding in the trees!)

Last edited:

Missy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 12, 2012
Samak, UT
www.MissysRealEstate.com
Finally got one day where it wasn't PUKING snow on us... got a little bit of helmet cam footy of our riding in Northern Idaho. My man, Daryn, is the one on the white sled with gray jacket and helmet cam POV looking back. Jimmy is the one jumping and I'm on the red sled.

Hope you enjoy...

What I Need (is a good day riding in the trees!)

Your link is not working properly because if you see above you have 2 http:// so here it is:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQj1Hi5xcts

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Thanks GP! I love riding trees!! This winter has been a little tough cause I've had a performance issue with my machine... So I had to do a lot of sideways rather than UP thing... We FINALLY got it figured out though and now my 'squiggle' skills are really coming in handy! Last weekend I was getting over 8 grand for the first time all year and I forgot how FUN it is to ride it like that. Of course, no footy cause it was PUKING wet snow/slush on us all day...

How has your winter been??

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
I haven't rode a ton but got out some. I think Ron was having the same issues you've had with his sled. We definitely would have loved to ride more often. Oh well. Sold the house and moved during some of the good riding. Just glad that is over with. I've had fun riding with Missy a few times. She likes the trees. haha ;)

RMKelly

Lifetime Membership
Mar 29, 2012
Iowa
Great video! Gotta love getting your hair "combed" when you "brush through" the tight trees, right? I always get sticks & stuff everywhere! Thanks for sharing your footage!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
hahahha, right?? some people go to the beauty salon, I go ride trees!! Even sends me home with a nice fir smell to my hair!!

I have soooo many silly pics of stuff hanging out in my hair after a day of riding. I put oil in it before I head out for the day so it stays nice and slippery and then doesn't collect (or hang onto) quite so many little tag alongs! (plus it smells good and then I'm more likely to get help from the guys if they can spot me and get to me! -or if my pride doesn't make me get unstuck really quickly before they even see me! hehehehe)

Blk88GT

Westbound and down
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Winnipeg, Manitoba
Looks great. What ended up being the issue with your sled? It was good to meet you in Revy, hopefully we can do it again. I've ordered my new sled :)

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Heeey, there ya are! I knew you were on SW cause that's where you met Larry but I had no idea who you were (and I'm not on here much...)

Still not really sure WHAT is going on with my sled! New fuel filter, new injectors and it's running better than it has all season (like you saw it in Revy, it was running worse than that before!) it still runs solidly I just can't get it to get up on the top end and scream no matter what clutching I throw at it!! Ahh, well, I will keep digging!!

Revy was fun! Sorry the weather was so bad but Lar said on Sunday you guys got some good weather and got to tour guide around! Prolly a good thing I wasn't there for nice weather or I would have tried to convince Jon to let me take his turbo up the chutes!

Congrats on the new machine, yer gonna LOVE it!!!

Fanks Linda! ;)

Premium Features