• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Looking forward to a ride with Burandt's Backcountry Adventures!!

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
I got my Colorado trip to visit my brother and some other buddies booked and I managed to set aside 2 days at Burandt's Backcountry Adventures!!! SUPER DUPER DUPER DUPER stoked to get to actually ride with these boys, pick up a few things and just have some fun on the snow with them! I've gotten to ride with Chris at the Polaris photoshoots and it really is quite amazing to watch what he does and how he works his machine in person... But at a photoshoot it's all business and I didn't get any time actually riding with him. So I'm SUPER excited about this trip now!!!

Any of you other ladies had a chance to book one of these classes??

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
WAY COOL!

Don't be nervous! ALL of the guys there are super nice. I spent time with Ryan Berchtold at some of the shows this year and he's a SUPER nice guy. I've gotten the chance to ride with Chris a few times and he's pretty cool for how big of an icon he is!! I was actually surprised that right away I felt like I was able to joke with him about stuff!

W
Jan 29, 2010
Havre Montana
Well due to the lack of snow at the end of December, had to cancel our trip. Hopefully we can reschedule at at later time. Probably next winter. Chris was very honest with us since we were travel over 900 miles one way to ride with him. He just wanted to make sure it was a awesome experience.

S
Nov 28, 2007
Spokane, Wa
profile.myspace.com
Opps!! forgot to get back on here!! Sorry gang!!

Yeah, snow was less than optimal. We changed the trip from 2 days to just one day with Chris and the gang. and we had to ride REALLY careful... BUT, we still had a BLAST!! The lodge is freaking GAWGEOUS and we stayed for dinner the night after the ride to check it out and hang some more with the crew! All of the guides are A-MAZING riders and are very patient, out there to share an experience with you! We had a very mixed group of riders so about midway through the day Chris took a more experienced group out for a quick shred and then we came back to link up with the rest of the group.

it was really fun and I have hopes of returning next year (if I can't afford another trip this year) once they have more snow!! The terrain was way cool, but at the end of Dec when we were there snow was super low!! I've been seeing pics though that look like it's pretty good now!!!

Premium Features