• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2013 Pro Dominator Build

B

bebaldus

Mar 4, 2011
Grangeville Idaho
I see... so do you notice quite an improvement with his kit or run it for reliability issues? I did his 827 for my 06 doo and I am a rookie so it isn't dialed in yet. There is a noticable difference over my friends stocker. Sorry just a wannabe pro guy here. I will have to wait til the older ones drop in price a little more.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
in all honesty there isn't a reliability issue with the pro motor, this forum is a joke how much it blows it out of proportion. in three years of selling pros 100+ per year we have had 3 go down, all close in vin numbers all 11's and all with lower pto rod bearing failures.

i put kelsey's kit in for extra power, his kit stacked with a stage 2 should give more low end grunt and smooth power all the way through the power band. have 2 stage 4 slp kits, a couple stage 2's, a few stock ones and a a couple with just the drop in kit. should be able to get a pretty reasonable comparison out of the bunch

B

bebaldus

Mar 4, 2011
Grangeville Idaho
Sorry, amazing what you can find...sometimes i forget. I have seen for myslef quite a few pros and nobody with problems. Then get on here and belive.:face-icon-small-dis sorry to tarnish your build post with more of it.

Amazing build love the colors.

Just saw your post on custom builds. Keep up the good work. I tried to purchase the all black one last year when it was for sale but couldn't quite muster up enough money before it was gone. The money is now in a house and land but hope to have a pro in the next couple years. Thanks for all the post/pics/builds.

J

Jkinzer

Nov 27, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
got out for the first ride yesterday, put a little over 40 miles on and am very impressed with the smooth power band and responsiveness of this set up! going to be a great year
firstride.jpg

Premium Features