• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Power overrated? Lawsuit?

Daltech

Lifetime Membership
Nov 25, 2008
North Norway
I had my 08 M8 in a dyno when it was stock. Put out 146HP. Me and the dyno operator was suprised that there was that much of power in it. Normally we don`t see the same power in dyno runs over here as you guy`s in US. So anyone who tells it don`t deliver what it stated to, are speaking BS.

W

W A O

Nov 3, 2009
WEST JORDON UT
polaris

tell those dragon guys that they better nhope they dont breake something on their sled. Had a freind try to change his fuel filter the end of last year (end of february i think). He broke the fuel line right at the place his filter hooked to, had to buy a new fuel line,from the fuel rails to the pump.Had another freind order his new fuel line,now remember that was in february, polaris told us 2 weeks, In july they sent the new fuel line.
He lost 4-6 weeks of rideing over that, have heard that polaris is like this on alot of things.
I havent had any bad luck with cat yet or have I heard of it yet.
A good sled is fine as long as it doesnt get hurt, then its only as good as the parts you cant get for it to fix it

Premium Features