• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

zbroz arms really narrow!!

M

MacDawg productions

Sep 5, 2008
Van Isle, British Columbia
Hey guys,so I put a set of beautiful zbroz 36 a arms on my turbo ed 2015 pro and they are really narrow. I mean 36 inches is measured using both spacers on the ski mount for the widest. I figured a spacer on either side for neutral would achieve the 36 inches. Then you could go 35,36,37 for adjustment. But nope. Went for a ride in revy and I felt the 35 inch was ridiculous. I'm hoping the 36 will be better. I haven't ran a sway bar since 96, and I'm running evols for front shocks. 90 psi in mains and 160 I believe in evol chamber. 230 lbs geared up. Any feed back? She's pretty tippy.

J

jerrydecoy

May 12, 2011
coeurd'Alene, id
I felt the same on my turbo pro!!! The first day out I felt like I was really struggling but the second and third ride I started to get comfortable with it. Required very little rider input to move it around! I'm 165 lbs and with the narrower kit I spend far less time with wrong foot forward!!!

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
Hey guys,so I put a set of beautiful zbroz 36 a arms on my turbo ed 2015 pro and they are really narrow. I mean 36 inches is measured using both spacers on the ski mount for the widest. I figured a spacer on either side for neutral would achieve the 36 inches. Then you could go 35,36,37 for adjustment. But nope. Went for a ride in revy and I felt the 35 inch was ridiculous. I'm hoping the 36 will be better. I haven't ran a sway bar since 96, and I'm running evols for front shocks. 90 psi in mains and 160 I believe in evol chamber. 230 lbs geared up. Any feed back? She's pretty tippy.
Seems like alot of pressure in shocks? I think im running 60 main chamber with my alt impact 36 front.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

D
I had the same experience with the 36" arms the first few rides. Once I got the feel for it I am positive it was the best thing that could have been done for tight tree riding. I also added the Zbros springs to the stock WE shocks. A trail rider most likely wouldn't benefit much. I have the 37" K-Mods arms on one sled and the 36" on another. Both work very well.

FatDogX

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2008
ND
I'm running the Alternative Impact 36" front end. Started at the narrowest and didn't care for that, thought I could do barrel rolls at that setting!!! ha ha. 35" was a little to tippy, especially on climbs with packed or set up snow. It felt like I was just getting bounced back and forth, side to side and lost over stability. In the deep snow, there really wasn't an issue, so I played with the setting some more. So as of now I'm running it at 37" and it's been good!

Last edited:

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
You guys should try a 36" on the narrowest with a ice age promotion. Its dirtbikish

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Premium Features