• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

R
Apr 1, 2018
Hi Im 16 and started getting into snowmobiling because my neighbors sold their 1991 ski doo chyenne to me to $50, I repaired the recoil and rode it for two seasons, but then my other neighbors who are seasonal wanted to get rid of a sled that doesn't run for free. Its a 1998 Arctic Cat ZL 440. Its leaking a lot of gas out of what seems to be the water trap on one of the carbs. It might be something else but that is the only part that is wet with gas and its dripping off there.

Nooby

Lifetime Membership
Dec 19, 2013
NE Nebraska
Welcome to the forum and to the addiction of sledding.
A lot of great people and information sources here. Feel free to ask questions. Some very smart people and resources for parts and such.

Again, welcome and enjoy the sport.

Nooby.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Hi Im 16 and started getting into snowmobiling because my neighbors sold their 1991 ski doo chyenne to me to $50, I repaired the recoil and rode it for two seasons, but then my other neighbors who are seasonal wanted to get rid of a sled that doesn't run for free. Its a 1998 Arctic Cat ZL 440. Its leaking a lot of gas out of what seems to be the water trap on one of the carbs. It might be something else but that is the only part that is wet with gas and its dripping off there.

Welcome to SNOWEST and the hobby that keeps you wrenching all summer long!!:face-icon-small-hap

Dec 5, 2015
Minnesota
Free sleds that need work, is a GREAT way to get into the sport. WELCOME And post up any questions in the appropriate section per the sled your working on. Sounds like your on the right track with the AC.

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI

Welcome to SnoWest!!! There is a ton of information that is available to you here that will help you along your journey into this sport. The search feature up in the black bar is a powerful tool.

Good luck to you and welcome again!

Premium Features