• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Dyno Port Y Pipe with a Riot kit?

J
Jan 7, 2017
My SLP Y pipe cracked again over the weekend and I was going to replace it with a D&D Y but then I read a recent Dyno sheet with a DYNO PORT Y and Pipe and it made a bit more power with a better curve then the D&D. So I am thinking of putting the DYNO Port Y on now and then maybe down the road add their pipe. Thoughts? Mods are in Sig.

J
Jan 7, 2017
I installed it today, Fit is better then the SLP and I can get to all of the Nuts with a socket, The SLP I had a hard time and stripped a few nuts trying to get a wrench on them. Guess Ill see next winter how it holds up and runs. It is nice and smooth inside and out, the only thing I didn't care for is the little nub they have for the Doughnut gasket to fit over is a tack weld and not formed like SLP and the Factory one was. Not a big deal but figured I need to try and find something i didn't like lol.

J
Jan 7, 2017
It was on one of those Facebook sites and I can't find it now, I spoke to Dyno Tech and they confirmed the dyno sheets I saw.

Premium Features