• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Any axys silber kits on the snow yet?

Norton450

Lifetime Membership
Mar 3, 2009
Blaine, MN
There is a few videos of the new Silber Axys kits on FB, looks like a monster.

https://www.facebook.com/nathan.winn.50/videos/10156281128700244/

That guy needs to learn how to set up a rear suspension and get forward on his sled. That stuff might look cool till you have to climb some gnarly stuff and the sled wants to flip over on top of you.

Maybe that guy was having way too much fun on that sled to give a **** about the suspension setup the first day on the snow!:face-icon-small-win

Nathan Winn

P

purepolaris600

Aug 21, 2009
Elkader iowa
Any more silber axys kits on the snow still waiting for mine I hope it comes soon I just can't sleep at nite. To excited and the wife is saying I am way to addicted to snowmobile and turbos.

D

d-rail76

Dec 27, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
Any more silber axys kits on the snow still waiting for mine I hope it comes soon I just can't sleep at nite. To excited and the wife is saying I am way to addicted to snowmobile and turbos.

Also still waiting for mine was promised it would be shipped a week and a half ago but all i have is a requested tracking number. These guys like to stall around and make alot of empty promises and excuses.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Silber needed to make sure the kit was correct and complete. Does no good to have kits out into public hands that are not tested and ready. Snow was needed for final ECU testing and came late to their area, long drive was needed. Increased orders have slowed the process down but they are working crazy hours to get kits out the door.

There is more than just Polaris guys waiting on turbos!

kanedog

Undefeated mountain clutching champ of the world.
Lifetime Membership
Oct 14, 2008

Hahahahaha. Due to the constant stream of clutching parts arriving almost daily in the mail, my constant sled performance studying, talking, texting and researching, she knows more about clutching, gearing and theory than 90% of sledders out there.
It's knda cute when she teases me with "so, did u go with lighter weights today or did you just change the spring? Or was it too hard too decide because you have too many springs to choose from?"

Feb 6, 2011
Idaho Falls, ID
Also still waiting for mine was promised it would be shipped a week and a half ago but all i have is a requested tracking number. These guys like to stall around and make alot of empty promises and excuses.

Seems to be the trend, i have a couple friends waiting on theirs, Justin even told them to send the ECU's in, so they overnighted them as instructed and where told he would flash them send them back with the turbo kits, overnight shipping, over a week later still no ECU's or kits. So now its been pounding and they don't even have a stock sled to ride.

I agree, if your going to make promises, at least a person could do would be to contact them and say it going to take a couple extra days, but he would not return calls and when one did finally get ahold of him, he was in Montana for a few days. Nothing wrong with that other than, don't tell people to send in ECU's when your not even going to be around to flash them and send them back via overnight shipping. The entire flash time including shipping according to them is only supposed to take 3 days.

So i understand their frustration, its christmas time and lots of time off work and they wanna ride, even their stockers but can't.

D

d-rail76

Dec 27, 2013
Red Deer, Alberta
Seems to be the trend, i have a couple friends waiting on theirs, Justin even told them to send the ECU's in, so they overnighted them as instructed and where told he would flash them send them back with the turbo kits, overnight shipping, over a week later still no ECU's or kits. So now its been pounding and they don't even have a stock sled to ride.

I agree, if your going to make promises, at least a person could do would be to contact them and say it going to take a couple extra days, but he would not return calls and when one did finally get ahold of him, he was in Montana for a few days. Nothing wrong with that other than, don't tell people to send in ECU's when your not even going to be around to flash them and send them back via overnight shipping. The entire flash time including shipping according to them is only supposed to take 3 days.

So i understand their frustration, its christmas time and lots of time off work and they wanna ride, even their stockers but can't.

Thats why I didnt send my ecu yet for reflash until my kit gets installed at least I got a stock sled to ride in the mean time.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
You guys do realize there is hardly any manufacturers kits on the snow yet right? Boondocker just started to send their high boost kits out to their big dealers this week. Haven't heard of any other kits being mass produced for the public yet.

Hitman450

Lifetime Membership
Jan 15, 2010
Belle Fourche, S.D
Do the silber kits utilize the stock injectors? Or do they come with bigger injectors to replace the stock ones? Like mtntk was doing. Thanks for the info. My brother just got his BD side kick yesterday. Still on the fence on wich kit to go with. The silber kit sure looks like a nice kit this year!

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
I'll be riding with two of them next week. I will report back on how they work. They keep the stock injectors on this new kit. Polaris must have a higher flow injector from factory. The Silber kits I have been around have all ran good.

snosfun

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
N of Great Falls, MT
Hmm mm how'd you guys get your kits so fast?? Haven't heard a peep yet on mine......looks awesome skibreeze!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

skibreeze

Lifetime Membership
Dec 4, 2005
Colorado Springs
Hmm mm how'd you guys get your kits so fast?? Haven't heard a peep yet on mine......looks awesome skibreeze!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My sled was a snow show demo, kit was partially installed in October. I was waiting for the tuning just like everyone else here. It will be worth the wait!

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
All of you who have kits coming will be very happy. Just rode all day with two Silber Axys setups. They ran flawless. No hiccups and spot on in the mapping. The wait will be worth it.

Premium Features