• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Evolved Customs Regional Installation Center for EVO Kits

E

Evolution Powersports

Nov 23, 2006
Evolution Powersports is proud to announce that we have partnered with "Evolved Customs" Performance & Fabrication. They are one of our approved independent regional installation centers. Evolved Customs specialized in the professional installation of EVO Big Turbo Kits, Head Studs, and other Parts & Accessories.

Although our kits are truly bolt in and come with very detailed instructions, there are some aspects of any turbo installation or head stud install that may intimidate the average snowmobiler. Many snowmobilers are professional people with the money and desire to do the big power upgrades, but have reservations because they either do not have the time, skill or confidence in the average powersports shop.

We have known the owner of Evolved Customs for over a year and have been extremely impressed with his mechanical ability and turbo system knowledge. He is also a perfectionist which is a must for any good turbo installation.

Evolved Customs is located in Lake Crystal, Minnesota. They offer a 150 mile radius pickup and delivery service.

Please contact them for pricing.

lp_zps66e577e4.jpg

Last edited:
T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
I am the owner of Evolved Customs. I am very excited to work along side Evolution Powersports. Jim and his brother are great guys who work very hard to build great product and tunes. I plan to work equally as hard to bring you turn key installations of the great products that Evolution Powersports has to offer. I look forward to serving you!

Please feel free to visit and "like" Evolved Customs on Facebook @

https://www.facebook.com/Evolvedcustomsllc

T

TURBIE

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Jan 17, 2013
saskatchewan
I am the owner of Evolved Customs. I am very excited to work along side Evolution Powersports. Jim and his brother are great guys who work very hard to build great product and tunes. I plan to work equally as hard to bring you turn key installations of the great products that Evolution Powersports has to offer. I look forward to serving you!

Please feel free to visit and "like" Evolved Customs on Facebook @

https://www.facebook.com/Evolvedcustomsllc
Congrats to you I amagine we will most likely meet at Haydays.

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
Excellant information- Congradulation on taking on the EVOP's line of competitive products. Always have peeps looking for more- and now your outlet will indeed be a tableside conversation.

S/C
White Mountain Performance llc

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Just wanted to remind everyone about the Services that Evolved Customs offers and some updates to the business as well.

We are all ready to complete installations and other customization services featuring Evolution Powersports performance products.

We are fully insured as well so you know when your machine is with us it is in good hands.

Also we are now setup to accept all major credit cards for parts and services as well over the phone or in person.

Also we added a Note on the Facebook page that lays out some of the pricing for installation services. Check that out at https://www.facebook.com/evolvedcustomsllc under the notes section.

Also another reminder that winter is just around the corner. Now is the time to order performance parts and have these installed on your machine to avoid delays in late fall/early winter due to the typical rush that occurs when the snow starts flying.

Last edited:
T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Evolved Customs is also now a dealer for Racewerx Inc products. We are excited to offer these premium protection and appearance products as a great addition to the premium performance products of the Evolution Powersports product line. We offer full installation services of the Racewerx parts as well.

T

Turbo11T

Nov 26, 2007
Lake Crystal, MN
Busy Busy Busy. That is what describes December. Turbo installs, Stage 3 TCL Delete installs, even rebuilt a snowmobile for an insurance claim already this year.

I wanted to say that I feel that the EVO/Turbie Drivetrain improvement products are going to solve 99% of all the belt problems and make the snowmobiles that have not experienced belt blowing will be able to have lower belt temps as well.

With this the time is now to add more hp to you 1100t. Big Chute kits are making more horsepower this year. Monster Chute kits are new for this year as well. The Superchute is still SUPER! Antilag is rocking!

Premium Features