• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Group buy

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Alright guys the group buy is back.

Here is how it will break out. Retail price on the kit is $4600

10 Kits gets you $3600
20 Kits gets you $3500
30 or more Kits gets you $3400

The snowest group buy last year was a huge success. I'm sure hitting the 30 wont be a problem and you guys will get an amazing deal. I will post up as people leave deposits so you all can see where the numbers are.

This offer is good until August 17th. Kits will be shipped in the order they were placed.

Here is the details for the 2013 kit.

2013 SILBER PRO RMK TURBO KIT

NEW from 2012

74mm oil/ water cooled turbocharger internally waste gated. (Ceramic coated housing)

Silicone tubular air box with BOV

Billet machined throttle body plate, with Integrated custom bosch Injectors

Updated fuel controller, with TMAP integration.

Stainless exhaust with muffler (Polished)

Cold air intake adapts to stock hood intake

Updated oil tank

Plug and play electronics

All gauges and clutching included comes with adjustable weights.

No cutting drilling or modifying your sled

Turbo kit comes complete with all hardware, no extra parts are sold or needed, and these kits are turnkey ready to go.

Last edited:

friscospices.com

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Nebraska
www.friscospices.com
Is there details on the kit? Whats different form last years etc. I know I want to know how its changed for the better and why. Maybe Justin can chime in and give us a prevue of what his going to deliver this year.

H
Dec 12, 2009
Get anything you want to know about the kit (including delivery date in writing), it will save you problems down the line...

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Justin will be getting on shortly with the info. We are taking care of the orders and helping with support so he can focus on building kits instead of being on the phone 12 hours a day.

B

b_sandgren

Dec 24, 2008
I sent my deposit into Boston. Im hoping the group buy is going good. Regardless the summer pricing/snocheck is pretty awesome.

A

ak

Dec 7, 2007
Anything for the 600 pro this year?

diamonddave

Chilly’s Mentor
Lifetime Membership
Apr 5, 2006
Wokeville, WA.
Hey Cory, not to derail this thread but is there going to be a 2013 update package for current owners of earlier Silber kit's who wish to update??

Premium Features