• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber 2013 Kits.....

J

jwentzer

Mar 16, 2010
Colorado
Denver Snow Show

I ordered one a few weeks ago and was curious to see how they looked installed on a sled. Next Level Powersports had one at their booth. The fit and finish was near perfection. It appeared to look like a well thought out kit. The silicone airbox is something to be jealous of...it really is that nice. Am I a little biased on my opinion...yes, as I am getting one. In all seriousness, after looking at the installs from the other turbo vendors that were at the show, Silber is probably the cleanest looking kit for the Pro. If it performs anything like it looks, we all will be happy.

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Yes you can keep the billet intake. If you dont want to remove it that is fine. You will have to leave the additional injectors in place to plug the holes. If you remove it we will have a plug kit for them.

I have recieved alot of request to add the Billet boot back as an option so we will have those available.

I should have pricing today for the updates.

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
Cory did you guys have any issues blowing the stock boots up? Do you recommend the billet boot? Thanks

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

adam5187

Lifetime Membership
Nov 14, 2009
I ran 10-12lbs of boost on my 07 TD7 with a silber kit for just over a thousand miles and never lost a TB boot so I will chance it. That said I always had one in the trailer!! :face-icon-small-win

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
For all the guys looking for the upgrade kits, They will not be available until all the snowchecks have been delivered. We are so consumed with those right now we dont have time to focus on the upgrades.

If you have a 12 kit and snowchecked a 2013 pro let me know and I will try to get you what you need to use the kit.

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
I was near the top of the list and two months after I was told it would be delivered I still had not seen anything. Not to mention that the turbo promised changed at the very end of the line, so little testing went into that set up that he ended up with. The were more the just a "few" issues with the kit, and many people either bailed on their snowcheck or got theirs well into the season.

Going with a reputable company capable of delivering what they promised was well worth the non-snowcheck price I ended up paying.

I think I got you guy'es turbo last year hyper all I did was say I have the money right now and he couldn't get a hold of you people with NO CASH and sold it to me. Hey THANK YOU it is a great TURBO one
thing if you don't have the CASH don't snow check. I really Like well if came out with a different turbo now I don't want it WHA WHA WHA.

What is your motivation ask anybody thats rides with me and they'll let you know how my sled ran and will run again.

scubba steve

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2008
Iowa
Looked @ the silber turbo for the 1st time @ the denver show.AWSOME. That kit is top notch. Ive ran all the other brands, but hands down. This is the most impressive, looking setup out there... Cant wait to pick up the new sled, wont be long

viperbusa

Lifetime Membership
Dec 2, 2007
Looked @ the silber turbo for the 1st time @ the denver show.AWSOME. That kit is top notch. Ive ran all the other brands, but hands down. This is the most impressive, looking setup out there... Cant wait to pick up the new sled, wont be long

Is that all you looked at in Denver???

A

Arcteryx

Apr 14, 2008
North Ogden, Utah

I'd never buy a turbo based how how it "looks". I mean maybe if I planned on looking at it but not riding it.
Seat time matters much more to me since I'm buying one for performance not for looks.

You say you ran all the other brands but not a Silber???? That seems strange that you'd run "ALL, the other brands" and then buy a Silber your just seeing for the first time. What was wrong with the Boost It you ran? How about the HM with the Vipec? Brad Story, Turbo Doc, OVS???

Last edited:

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Kits are going to be shipping shortly. We have to get a weekend on the snow to ensure the mapping is spot on for the 13's. We also will take a 12 out to make sure it is dialed in for the new controller. Pray for Snow!

T

turbo pro

Dec 19, 2010
So what all going to be in the update that have bought the 2012 silber kit already. And I'd you remove the billet Throttle body what do you use now?

Premium Features