• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Silber Turbo OR Sidekick Turbo (AXYS)

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
Wasn't the main selling point of the Tial upgrade better throttle response? We notice it on our kits and I would have to assume boondocker tuned the kits for the combo you bought. I have ridden a couple of the Boondocker upgraded kits with Tial and mta turbos and thought they were similar to the base kit.

Last edited:
E
Feb 19, 2018
Hello I am wanted to purchase a turbo kit for my 2017 rmk I live in MN and are confused on how I can have a turbo and run it at this low elevation but bring it out west when I go I just need some help on the right turbo to get and not break the bank to bad

05rmksteve

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Sep 5, 2008
Brainerd, MN
Hello I am wanted to purchase a turbo kit for my 2017 rmk I live in MN and are confused on how I can have a turbo and run it at this low elevation but bring it out west when I go I just need some help on the right turbo to get and not break the bank to bad
With my silber kit I just ran the 3 psi spring and put more weight in the clutche weights.

M

MOABNUT

Dec 4, 2012
Had a chance to ride a Boondocer Turbo at 7lbs vs my Silber at 7lbs.
We both agreed that My Silber had better bottom end power and pulled quite a bit harder on top.

The Boondocker had a very Linear feel to it. This was not the Sidekick but a non-intercooled Turbo with a fuel controller, set up by Volk. It ran ok, just liked My Silber a lot Better.
Glad we had a chance to compare.

Last edited:
S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007

Hello, If I can be of any help please feel free to call me 3202826812

Thanks
Justin Silber

02sedona

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Reno, NV
Had a chance to ride a Boondocer Turbo at 7lbs vs my Silber at 7lbs.
We both agreed that My Silber had better bottom end power and pulled quite a bit harder on top.

The Boondocker had a very Linear feel to it. This was not the Sidekick but a non-intercooled Turbo with a fuel controller, set up by Volk. It ran ok, just liked My Silber a lot Better.
Glad we had a chance to compare.

Where both of these axys sleds?

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska

You can also message me about any low elevation questions you may have.

Premium Features