• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK Performance New Product Release Part 2

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
You would think with a brand new turbo system this year, these guys would be more responsive on the forums...

Hello?

Hi Headrush! I am glad you are so interested in our product. We truly have been working round the clock to fill the orders and get a product with so many new features and components working together and off to a good start for everyone. NEW turbocharger, NEW altitude compensating waste gate, NEW Bully dog tuning, and NEW patent pending lubrication system, all this has been a big project to pull off. Not only has it been technically challenging, but the learning curve for new customers to digest the information has been equally time consuming. We have made bold claims, that we are backing up. It is the best running kit on the market no matter what the price. We are building a new website as we speak to streamline the education process and as soon as there is more snow we will be posting video and pictures on the website and facebook.
We will be spending more time personally trying to answer questions and highlight how are product works. Thanks for the interest, and try not to lose patience with us...............there is an opening for full time tig welders.........know anybody? Please apply by calling us at the office 1-208-652-0122.:face-icon-small-coo

B

bfarnden

Oct 5, 2008
Grande Prairie
first ride on the MTNTK kit

got my kit installed last Sunday and I really have to give a shout out to Shawn and the guys at MTNTK, I have been installing and running both turbo and superchargers for some time now and I have to say, this is by far the cleanest, easiest, pain free install I have ever done. I first want to apologize for not having any video to show, I don't normally take video for the first couple rides because I am usually to busy tuning/clutching but now I wish I would have, I put on around 80kms at 2200ft on the first ride around town in the ditches running 4psi boost on straight 91octane fuel, all I did was adjust the boost and ride, around 40kms or so the sled got way more responsive(not that it wasn't responsive right out of the gate lol). there is virtually NO turbo lag and the spool up time is insane, the throttle is very crisp all the way through and the sled never had one single burble or backfire.

I am very impressed with this kit and customer service so far and is going to be great for the guys that want to run pump gas and a bit of boost, cant wait to get out and put some more time on it and get some video.

likkerpig

Lifetime Membership
Nov 28, 2007
How is the end user able to tune and adjust fueling w/ the Bully dog tuner? Or are you just talking clutching?

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Thanks for sharing your video. What altitude do you ride at Chaz? It does seem a little burbly right at engagement but cleans up once engaged. Do you notice that as well? Other than that seems to run decent.

CHAZWILDMAN

Premium Member
Jan 5, 2011
Yes just a little but my boondocker was the same way over all a great kit i have over a hundred and fifty miles now... im also running extra oil in my gas

Last edited:
Premium Features