• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2nd Annual CSA Swap Meet

D

dclancey

Dec 21, 2008
Mead, CO
Good afternoon,

Time is ticking away to get your space reserved for the 2nd Annual CSA Swap Meet to be held on Saturday and Sunday, October 8-9, 2011. This will be held in conjunction with the 26th Annual Rocky Mountain Snowmobile Exposition to be held October 7-9, 2011 at the Denver Merchandise Mart Expo Building in Denver, Colorado.

Registering to sell your gently used equipment, parts and some clothing is really quite easy and needs to be done soon since space is limited and will be reserved on a first come, first paid, first served basis.

To register go to www.snowmobilecolo.com and click on the links to the registration form and rules, print each document out, read, fill them out and send your registration form and payment to me at:

Carrie Kroschel
719-486-4345 FAX
travelwithcare@hotmail.com EMAIL
or 685 Alpine Cirque, Leadville, CO 80461.

If you have any questions you can call me at 719-293-1234 or email me at travelwithcare@hotmail.com.

Don't delay - do it now!!

Carrie Kroschel
CSA District 6 Rep
Marketing Chair

milehighassassin

Moderator: Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Nov 16, 2005
FOCO/VAIL
Yes there is a show there. It is the Colorado Snowmobile show hosted by CSA.

It is a nice, growing show. I would make it. Lot's of parking but it does fill up fast. Get there early and you can have a trailer.

Premium Features