• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

How did you fix your belt problems?

pinko

Premium Member
Dec 25, 2007
Wembley, AB
I know there's a few different things out there that have fixed people's belt problems. I've had pretty big problems so far. Seems I can only get about a ride and a half to a belt. That for me where I ride is about 150 miles. I'm running a Team set up by racin station, mds weights in the primary on an 086 belt. Close to end of the season a found my parallelism was out a bit and got that straightened out. Got two full rides on a belt but it was spring snow and still had more belt dust than I'd like. I'm going to put Kelsey's 925 in it the summer and would like to get away from the belt problems. So what worked for you? I know the ttcf is there too and will most likely but that. Oh and running a 3" track too

0neoldfart

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Thorsby, Alberta
PM me with your setup...

I know there's a few different things out there that have fixed people's belt problems. I've had pretty big problems so far. Seems I can only get about a ride and a half to a belt. That for me where I ride is about 150 miles. I'm running a Team set up by racin station, mds weights in the primary on an 086 belt. Close to end of the season a found my parallelism was out a bit and got that straightened out. Got two full rides on a belt but it was spring snow and still had more belt dust than I'd like. I'm going to put Kelsey's 925 in it the summer and would like to get away from the belt problems. So what worked for you? I know the ttcf is there too and will most likely but that. Oh and running a 3" track too
PM me with your setup, track length, ALL mods done to sled, rider weight & elevation, clutch weights, springs, etc. If you are riding at home and at elevation, I can tell you that your clutching won't work for both. Give me shout, and I'll try to help - mine's pretty much bulletproof at this point (running a 4s turbo) and have been a guinea pig for a lot of fixes. I will caution you there will be some measurements required on your part to help diagnose a fix...

L

leadfoot33

Aug 31, 2010
Prince George BC
i myself have the torque arm, has helped alot, im going to gear down this year to 2014 specs, (my dealer mechanic has his setup figured out well, went with an orange secondary spring i believe it is a bit softer which dropped belt temps) he also changed weights in primary and a diff primary spring

Premium Features