• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Arctic Cat is ASHAMED!!!

E
Nov 28, 2007
WESTERN SLOPE
Arctic Cat is so Ashamed of the mistake they made with the 1100 turbo they didn't even bother to bring one to the Salt Lake snow show!!!!!! Of course If all I had was a TANK...... and I was going to a mountain riders snowmobile show I would be to embarressed to show up as well. This gives Cat a better chance to sell because the public cant stand around and laugh at the way they destroyed the best mountain chassis on the snow, and in return got into the heavy equipment industry. Cat knows that by hiding the sled and putting up a false demand, they will get more sales than if the people that were on the fence actually got to look, see, feel, try and pick up, (hahahahahaha) the sled. Sorry Cat!!!! But you really didn't do your homework on this (Mountain Sled) One size really doesn't fit all. Mountain riders want a mountain specific chassis. Look at the bright side though Cat. You increased your bottom line at the expense of a few, poor suckers, that never had the opportunity for a demo ride, or to see the sled before they realized what a mistake they made! Nice game plan!! Go Cat!!!!!:faint:

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
I'm not worried about my Pro taking a beating from the 1100. I believe it's gonna be a great sled, but not for the riding I do in the trees where light weight rules. I'm not dumb enough to challenge an 1100T in highmarking though.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working.

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
XP's have been on the same chassis for years, the new kittys look tough as hell and my 130 pound *** will still be lighter then 9/10's of the poo/doo/yami riders out there! It still has the most reliable, powerful 2 stroke 800 in the industry and this year your gonna feel it with the 10% more power to the ground. the bigger clutches mean better performance and honestly without even riding it i can tell you several features compaired to previous sleds are strait innovative and as a rider whos broke and bent a ton of **** i appriciate the little things like a bar that attaches my tunnel to my stearing post, and to my front shock towers, bogies tied togather, 4 spark plugs, ability to change a-arms without removing anthing else! i could go on and on, with the perks of this new sled.

pretty sweet to see some brands care about these little features and its not all just the weight.

probably the best front suspension ive seen to date.

Japans crisis was as real as it gets, reality is theres dealers pissed they cant get more and arent getting what they ordered for there floor.

lol..

HATERS BE HATING

BE AFRAID BE VEEERY AFRAID!!!!

-Aksnopro

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
Aksnopro, you are proving yourself to have a lower IQ with each post you make. As a matter of fact, my IQ drops a little each time I read one of your posts, then it takes a couple days to get it back where it belongs. First, amuse me by stating why you appreciate 4 spark plugs. Answer this, then I have more to ask. I just don't want to overwhelm you.

J

jeffwmc54

Mar 21, 2011
yakima Wa
I have rode Polaris my entire life and have enjoyed some of the greatest
Sleds they have ever made, ski-doo makes nothing but s$&!! I ride with many of friends who own xp's and they suck! The new freeride weighs almost 500 lbs! So with that being said when you spend 12 g's on ah new sled and have to bring the thing in to have it fixed every two weeks and the manufacturer treats you like ya purchased a box of cereal, I'll wait for a product that has proven itself self since 2005 as being the best before I'll buy garbage and say I got something thats lite! Besides the fact when did everyone start being *****'s and couldnt handle alittle weight? 40-50 pounds ain't that much really!!!

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
Arctic Cat is so Ashamed of the mistake they made with the 1100 turbo they didn't even bother to bring one to the Salt Lake snow show!!!!!! Of course If all I had was a TANK...... and I was going to a mountain riders snowmobile show I would be to embarressed to show up as well. This gives Cat a better chance to sell because the public cant stand around and laugh at the way they destroyed the best mountain chassis on the snow, and in return got into the heavy equipment industry. Cat knows that by hiding the sled and putting up a false demand, they will get more sales than if the people that were on the fence actually got to look, see, feel, try and pick up, (hahahahahaha) the sled. Sorry Cat!!!! But you really didn't do your homework on this (Mountain Sled) One size really doesn't fit all. Mountain riders want a mountain specific chassis. Look at the bright side though Cat. You increased your bottom line at the expense of a few, poor suckers, that never had the opportunity for a demo ride, or to see the sled before they realized what a mistake they made! Nice game plan!! Go Cat!!!!!:faint:

idiot.....shutup:kev:

A

aksnopro

Mar 11, 2008
Palmer, Alaska
www.mtfak.com
Aksnopro, you are proving yourself to have a lower IQ with each post you make. As a matter of fact, my IQ drops a little each time I read one of your posts, then it takes a couple days to get it back where it belongs. First, amuse me by stating why you appreciate 4 spark plugs. Answer this, then I have more to ask. I just don't want to overwhelm you.

why 4 plugs, cause cats are burning more of the fuel in there combustion chamber and in over 5 k miles on M's with 4 plugs i have never fouled a plug.

And i promise im not offended by someone who posts a post as rediculous as yours.

Speaking of inteligance these post show yours.

its all good if you dont like it, dont get it. but posting bs about how much it sucks shows you my friend are scared. im sure your not in the yamaha section pointing fingers and there heavier with no turbo! without one negative ride report yet, your ignorant to think its not going to be a likeable chassis.

Dont get one you wont hurt our feelings But please dont be a jackass.

Its okay to be scared....

-Aksnopro

Last edited:
F
Nov 27, 2007
medicine hat
you gotta be a real hero to handle that horse all day in the steep and deep, always need guys to bring the food tho, a sled with out a demo is asking for ....

dunatyk

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Actually they did have one at the slc show. It was the black one with the retro graphics. You might have seen if your head wasn't in your a$$

hypnotoad

Lifetime Membership
Mar 21, 2009
odd how the discusion has been swung over to the 800 when the original post was about the 1100T, just say'in

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
why 4 plugs, cause cats are burning more of the fuel in there combustion chamber and in over 5 k miles on M's with 4 plugs i have never fouled a plug.

And i promise im not offended by someone who posts a post as rediculous as yours.

Speaking of inteligance these post show yours.

its all good if you dont like it, dont get it. but posting bs about how much it sucks shows you my friend are scared. im sure your not in the yamaha section pointing fingers and there heavier with no turbo! without one negative ride report yet, your ignorant to think its not going to be a likeable chassis.

Dont get one you wont hurt our feelings But please dont be a jackass.

Its okay to be scared....

-Aksnopro

Ak, can you do me a favor and tell me where I said it will suck or it won't be a likeable chassis. I'm far from being scared of the new Cat and I've already stated in other posts that it should be a good sled. I've had a little fun posting about "portly" it is. The only negative I can find for Cat is having someone like you defending and promoting the brand. You do more damage than good with your constant drivel. STFU !!!!!

E
Nov 28, 2007
WESTERN SLOPE
Actually they did have one at the slc show. It was the black one with the retro graphics. You might have seen if your head wasn't in your a$$

I saw the sled your speaking of Mr Offensive. But if you had looked.... It was actually just a 1100..... NO TURBO! People were commenting all night about how unbelievably heavy it was. Wait until you add the turbo, charge tubes, intercooler, etc...... This is why it's not at the show. I practically bleed green, but then I realized. Cat is not writing me any checks! Why should I pay more for a heavier sled that Cat Is to afraid to let the public see. If their to afraid to show up with it in the spring for me to demo, then to embarrassed to bring it to the show. Then I'm definitely to afraid to show up with one on the snow!

I'm sorry if I have offended any loyal Cat riders. That was not my intention. But don't be mad at me Cat is the one that decided to build a one chassis fits all "mountain sled"? I'm simply posting what everyone else is thinking, and don't want to say. Cat you messed up!!:faint:

I

Insaneboltrounder/sjohns

Nov 26, 2007
I guess all the ppl who rode one were wrong about how good it felt and you , the poser who walks around the shows trying to lift the front end and thrilling everyone with how you can keep it up on one ski, in the showroom, are right.
Don't whine because you can't handle one, just get out of the way for those who can.

C

CatRpillar

Oct 9, 2011
Wild Rose Country
I started mountain sledding with 72hp, and a 121 X 0.8 track. And had to rejet and add plastic paddles as well as put ski covers on - or use Pam to keep the spring snow from grabbing the steel ski's. And carry extra belts to throw over your ski's on downhills.

We don't know how good we got it. Don't like the turbo? Buy the 800. Don't like the chassis? Buy a Poo or Doo. None of them suit your world class riding style? Get on a forum and whine!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
What a great thread, it could almost be used as an example of what kind of people to get rid of on a forum.

As much as I feel there are some big downfalls to the new cat, idiots like you are just not needed, in any way. Both your content & delivery are poorly thought out, and sound, to me, like a little yapping Chihuahua.

Keep yapping little dog.

Premium Features