• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

should i get a turbo??

kraftymike

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bozeman, Mt
Love my turbo. Install costs are high but the fun factor is exponential. Repairs are minimal if maintained and opperated properly. The worst part about owning one is that once your hooked there is no turning back! :D

J
Jan 20, 2009
Northern Utah
I'll sell you my 07 RMK 600 Aero53 carb turbo, less than 100mi. Its new, its cheap, and it scares the crap outta me. 112 Race gas only $9000. Title in hand, Riverdale, UT:beer;

R
Nov 27, 2007
Plain City, UT
Turbo sled's make bad snow conditions good and good snow conditions awsome. They are just plain fun to ride. But be prepaired to be ruined for life there is no going back. ;)

S

smv sledhead

Nov 26, 2007
SE Idaho
Easy Answer.

You know those commercials about meth that say not even once- and then you some some wastoid that looks like walking death? Well boost is the same way except instead of walking death, you see walking euphoria. It is the best thing in the world-so far as snow is concerned. Do it. You will not regret it. There are a few little things to watch- reeds, mixture, octane, trees, chutes, etc. But it only takes one hit on boost and you're hooked. Best money I have ever spent on a sled. Bar None.

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
Don't be a crackhead Cody, once you do it you're screwed!!!

Come play with us & ride Abby's turbo, once you get some time on one, the possibility of NOT getting one just quietly disappears!!

Don't go pump gas is my only real comment, it's not much more for a real turbo.

The fun doesn't start till you hit 9 or 10 psi.

C
Nov 15, 2009
Breckenridge, Co
Ya i was always woried about getting addicted!!!!

So this week i am ridding with a turbo HCR i probly shouldnt ride it unless i wont to buy one HUH. Oh boy. Any suggestions on what kind and price??:beer;

Premium Features