• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Aftermarket Handlebars

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Anybody running aftermarket bars on their M? The stockers are weak and I ended up bending them last season. I saw a set of renthals on a polaris that looked good but I see that RSI has a nice set to so I was just wondering if anybody had some experience that they wouldn't mind sharing.

S

SnowBound

Nov 26, 2007
Central California
moflowvents.com
I ended up with RSI bars. They work well. When looking at aftermarket bars make sure there is enough room to mount your brake and throttle controls. Most bars unless specified for snow dont leave enough space on the flat bar to mount all the controls.

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
I ended up with RSI bars. They work well. When looking at aftermarket bars make sure there is enough room to mount your brake and throttle controls. Most bars unless specified for snow dont leave enough space on the flat bar to mount all the controls.

The RSI bars are pretty wide and are notched so you can cut down to your desired length. Yes, the RSI warmers are the way to go...very warm!

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
Not RSI but similar. I bought these before RSI had them available. Mine are Fly bars, sno-x bend(same as RSI's) Love em. The only bend I'd try other than the Sno-X is a Pro Taper RC bend. Super super comfortable.

attachment.php

A
Nov 26, 2007
Lewiston, Idaho
Looks like RSI is the way to go. I had already planned on doing the RSI handwarmers cause the cat ones are a fnking joke, I can't even tell when they are turned on. In reguards to the bend what is better getting the racers bend or getting a 10 degree and adding bar hooks.

RSI

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
BOISE, IDAHO
www.rsiracing.com
If you like the bend of the race bars it will save you some $$ to get the Race bend.

We also have our new Aluminum Rise handlebars and Chromoly Rise handlebars in stock.

10% discount for all snowest memebrs code: ad445d

COME CHECK US OUT AT THE DENVER SNOW SHOW THIS WEEKEND.

Thank you,
RSI

Last edited:
Z

Zone28M7

Sep 28, 2009
Louviers, CO
I'm actually looking into this as well. I have narrowed it down to the 7 inch aluminum rise handlebars. These are going onto an Arctic Cat M7. My question is, can I use all the stock components attached to AC's stock handlebars or do I need to purchse aftermarket throttle, brake, etc?

Premium Features