• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

About to ride the 1100T 162!!

D
Apr 1, 2011
Maine
Will be looking to buy one

Great info from all on the ride and the impressions. I am going to need another in the stable pretty soon and was very curious on what the impressions would be, love the thought of an XF high country with the taller lug but not have so much track that you couldn't trail ride it. Nice work guys!

M

MTdream

Nov 28, 2007
I dont really get the point of this, all sleds will get stuck in the steep and deep, and will require work to get out. I've rode about 40+ days in the mountains every year for the past 9 years and very rarely do you every need to lift the front of a sled to get it unstuck (Maybe the odd time in the trees if its suck over a branch or stump, but then you usually need help anyway). The back of these turbos will weigh about the same as the 2 strokes so it should be about the same to get unstuck as a regular sled.

Having been on a t-nytro for the last few years, and riding with lots of other nytro owners, and all my other years of sledding, I am yet to have to lift the front end of a sled....

We are also all ignoring a simple fact of riding....most nasty sticks are because the rider doesn't know to let off prior to losing all traction....if, as a eider out west you don't trench for tea in china, 95+% of all sticks can be solved by a simple tug on a ski or by pulling front end a little to get yourself pointed down a little....

If your trying to highmark and feel yourself slowing...you need to start turning out...

Sadly a lot of the whining about sleds and what not is rider error, and not sled weight of steering posts....they "sound" like good excuses but are nothing more than excuses....

Premium Features