• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

If you enjoy motorized recreation you had better READ THIS!

S
Nov 26, 2007
Helena, MT
There's another thread somewhere about that.
Yeah it's total B.S.
We're a population of like a 1/16th to Cali, we should be the LAST state to implement that chet.
With all the damn Calis movin here it's no wonder there trying to pass this, and no wonder why MT's hate CA's.
I still think we should put a sign up next to the Welcome to Montana sign on the interstate that says "If you don't like how Montana IS then turn right back around".

S
Nov 26, 2007
Fort Shaw, Montana
I still think that if Montana is going to have a wolf population that they should be hypnotized that Californians taste like chicken.

It all comes down to time and money. We from Montana take care of our own, and are happy with the way our state is. We are also busy making a living. They on the other hand want Montana to be all natural, with wild life everywhere, put restrictions on everything and tell US how to manage our land and be stewards. But yet, they are the first to sub-divide anything or build a big fancy house on top of a hill. Just a view I love, a nice timbered ridge with a road and some yuppies house on top of it.

Premium Features