• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2019 Pro 155-3" w/ 850 Patriot, PIDD, Clickers

t30mg

Lifetime Membership
May 8, 2010
Brush Prairie Wa
For sale by scared owner:

2019 Polaris 850 Patriot Rmk Pro Axys
155-3" track
Clicker Shocks
PIDD gauge

I guess I got cold feet when I thought about what this machine is really going to be like.

It's going to get up on the snow too quick for me.
It's going to have too much power in the stock form for me.
It's going to be too flickable and effortless to ride, leaving me feeling too good at the end of the day.
It's going to side hill too predictable allowing me to mountain goat where others only dream to go.
Even though I'm an amateur rider at best, it's going to make me king of the hill.
Even though it's a 155, it's going to leave the new doo and cat 160ish sleds far below.

Whoever buys the new line of Polaris with the 850 Patriot needs to be a natural leader, very brave, adventurous, and enjoy riding alone.

The other sleds simply won't be able to follow you.

I hear it's lonely on the top and you will be the only one up there.

I'm more of a follower so I'm going to pick up an old pro or maybe a new doo or cat so I have lot's of people to follow you part way up the hill.

8501.jpg 8504.jpg 8502.jpg 8503.jpg 8505.jpg

TNTCOPP

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Buckley, WA
Uuuummmm ok ......... I don't even know where to begin, lol. Better bite my tongue I guess, hard! The video of the motor was cool though.

Premium Features