• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTNTK Performance New Product Release

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com

The Best Turbo Kit on the Market, No Matter what the Price

Through Many years of research and development, MTNTK Performance has produced proprietary technology that will change the turbo industry. Race inspired BorgWarner Turbochargers along with Bully Dog Direct ECU Programming and industry changing innovations by MTNTK Performance gives you a new breed of turbocharger kits guaranteed to turn the turbo industry upside down. Be the one everyone’s trying to beat without dealing with the hassle and expense that usually goes along with mega horsepower. Turn your knuckles white with this mountain conquering power house, designed to keep you ahead of the pack while keeping a few extra dollars in your wallet. This mountain dominating turbo kit is one of a kind, and is guaranteed to be the best turbo kit on the market, no matter what the price; PERIOD. With so many new innovative features, we will release the details over the next coming weeks. Stay posted to MTNTK Performance for more information coming soon.

To see exclusive footage of MTNTK Performance’s Big Boost Turbo Click on the link below

Check out our Facebook page!

And be sure to visit our website

1-208-652-0122

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Wow!... Some Bold claims, Hope they are true. We need some pics and more info:face-icon-small-win

Kinda surprised your the first to be running the EFR turbos, all the hype they had when they first came out, then it was like you never heard about them led me to think they weren't all that great. Did you test them next to a GTX Gerrett/Tial setup?

Last edited:

m1kflyingtiger

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2010
Soldotna, AK
I agree, bold claims. I really hope they live up to them.

On a side note I'm glad more than one company is running with the bullydog. Gives me hope it might be a good option for a true pull and go turbo.

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
I agree, bold claims. I really hope they live up to them.

On a side note I'm glad more than one company is running with the bullydog. Gives me hope it might be a good option for a true pull and go turbo.

I've heard rumor there's gonna be more then few running the Bullydog next year.

B

Boyko

Nov 27, 2007
Alberta

Through Many years of research and development, MTNTK Performance has produced proprietary technology that will change the turbo industry. Race inspired BorgWarner Turbochargers along with Bully Dog Direct ECU Programming and industry changing innovations by MTNTK Performance gives you a new breed of turbocharger kits guaranteed to turn the turbo industry upside down. Be the one everyone’s trying to beat without dealing with the hassle and expense that usually goes along with mega horsepower. Turn your knuckles white with this mountain conquering power house, designed to keep you ahead of the pack while keeping a few extra dollars in your wallet. This mountain dominating turbo kit is one of a kind, and is guaranteed to be the best turbo kit on the market, no matter what the price; PERIOD. With so many new innovative features, we will release the details over the next coming weeks. Stay posted to MTNTK Performance for more information coming soon.

To see exclusive footage of MTNTK Performance’s Big Boost Turbo Click on the link below

1-208-652-0122

The EFR line up has had supply problems in the past mostly with the 6258 - 6758, Hopefully that is past. there was also a very strict break-in procedure with the EFRs that must be followed when they fist came out.

Will there be a water to air set-up included in the kit?

Some pics of the kit would be cool, there is only a few ways to mount a oilier turbo in a newer poo, so don’t be shy posting a few dozen pics of the new kit.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA

1-208-652-0122

Pretty bold statement !!

We have built 2 years ago a turbo kit with turbinetech using an EFR turbo and air to air intercooler , the EFR for sure work good(as good as a GTX) if now the availibility is better, it make sens.
One thing you might want to answer since i was unable to get any answer on this subject: if with the bullydog reflash solution you guys using the factory TMAP as a MAP sensor(in the charge tube reading boost and vaccum as the engine turn) how is the factory alttitude compensation possibly be preserved if the tmap is used to read boost ?? I couldn't get any answer on this in several emails and PM i sent to other companies...hope you might help me understand more about this new tuning solution in the 2 stroke turbo industry, as new technology always a + for everybody.

Thanks.

vi-pec powersports

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
Boyko said:
The EFR line up has had supply problems in the past mostly with the 6258 - 6758, Hopefully that is past. there was also a very strict break-in procedure with the EFRs that must be followed when they fist came out.

Will there be a water to air set-up included in the kit?

Some pics of the kit would be cool, there is only a few ways to mount a oilier turbo in a newer poo, so don’t be shy posting a few dozen pics of the new kit.

Don't worry, there will be a full reveal of the whole kit, including the proprietary technology that we have been working with. Keep up with the website, facebook and the forum and you will see it all rolled out in a timely fashion with plenty of time to order for early delivery. Thanks for looking and we appreciate the feedback from the forum.....as long as the playground bickering is kept at bay......fight it out on the hill, race track or drag race. If your stuff works then it will beat the other guy!

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
Pretty bold statement !!

We have built 2 years ago a turbo kit with turbinetech using an EFR turbo and air to air intercooler , the EFR for sure work good(as good as a GTX) if now the availibility is better, it make sens.
One thing you might want to answer since i was unable to get any answer on this subject: if with the bullydog reflash solution you guys using the factory TMAP as a MAP sensor(in the charge tube reading boost and vaccum as the engine turn) how is the factory alttitude compensation possibly be preserved if the tmap is used to read boost ?? I couldn't get any answer on this in several emails and PM i sent to other companies...hope you might help me understand more about this new tuning solution in the 2 stroke turbo industry, as new technology always a + for everybody.

Thanks.

vi-pec powersports

We have been very busy and appologize for the slow response to this, but I am glad you asked. It is a question on everyone's mind especially if you have done any ecu tuning. In fact the solution has evaded many in designing boosted applications but it is in fact quite simple. It works exactly like stock........except it is boosted. Simple huh. Well perhaps it needs a little more explanation. When thinking about altitude compensation most people can only think one way. Altitude + Manifold Pressure. This will almost certainly confuse even the most competant minds. You have to quit thinking about altitude pressure and boost GAUGE pressure separate. Combine the two and only think in terms of ABSOLUTE pressure. With the Bully Dog direct tuning we have the ability to reprogram the map sensor parameters. Instead of having a map sensor that reads from 8 psi to 15 psi( +16,000' to sea level) we changed it to a map sensor that reads from 8 psi to 35 psi (+16,000' to -24,000' below sea level:face-icon-small-coo). This could cause a loss in resolution as the map sensor changes voltage less in very small pressure changes, but thanks to sensor technology the loss in resolution results in a very small amount of inaccuracy. So no matter what altitude you are at the absolute pressure is determined by the map sensor and the engine just runs at that pressure. Sometimes you will be running the engine at the altitude pressure(idle), but the rest of the time as in our new turbo kit you will have 1-4psi of boost at clutch engagement so you are no longer relying on atmospheric calculation but absolute manifold pressure. We have tried it, tested it, tuned with it, and it works.......awesome. I have more to say on this discussion but we will have to wait until the rest of the details come out on our new kit....just a couple of weeks away......more mind blowing stuff to come!

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
any kits for the arctic cat?????????????????/

We would like to build one for the Arctic Cat, but due to the low marketshare Cat is holding in the mountain segment it will not be this coming season. Ski-doo is currently taking up a section of our prototype effort as we speak though!

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Thanks and keep us in the loop.

Also...For all those that are not the "techie" types... can you elaborate on what you mean when you use jargon like MAP, TMAP, ECU programming etc... It will help our members who may be new to this world but considering a turbo purchase for this season.

The conversation should allow the UN-initiated to follow the talk in simple terms AND allow our more technical readers to get the info they need.

Keep up the good work.

die hard poo

Lifetime Membership
Apr 10, 2008
Kenai, AK
Its gonna be interesting to see how many turbo kit manufacturers will be going to the bulldog tuner. IMO it is going to be a game changer for the turbo market! I went ahead a snowchecked a Silber kit due to the fact they were the first to release their kit to the public and that they upgraded to a decent turbo and have a killer charge tube design. I am excited to see what you (MTNTK) will offer us as a kit. Hopefully it is wicked and priced reasonable! Also heard a rumor that Boondocker is going to this tuner too, not sure if this is true or not either.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
When thinking about altitude compensation most people can only think one way. Altitude + Manifold Pressure. This will almost certainly confuse even the most competant minds. You have to quit thinking about altitude pressure and boost GAUGE pressure separate. Combine the two and only think in terms of ABSOLUTE pressure. With the Bully Dog direct tuning we have the ability to reprogram the map sensor parameters. Instead of having a map sensor that reads from 8 psi to 15 psi( +16,000' to sea level) we changed it to a map sensor that reads from 8 psi to 35 psi (+16,000' to -24,000' below sea level:face-icon-small-coo). This could cause a loss in resolution as the map sensor changes voltage less in very small pressure changes, but thanks to sensor technology the loss in resolution results in a very small amount of inaccuracy. So no matter what altitude you are at the absolute pressure is determined by the map sensor and the engine just runs at that pressure. Sometimes you will be running the engine at the altitude pressure(idle), but the rest of the time as in our new turbo kit you will have 1-4psi of boost at clutch engagement so you are no longer relying on atmospheric calculation but absolute manifold pressure. We have tried it, tested it, tuned with it, and it works.......awesome. I have more to say on this discussion but we will have to wait until the rest of the details come out on our new kit....just a couple of weeks away......more mind blowing stuff to come!

Hi guys, being in the automotive industry for 16 years developing tuning software, building our own standalone ECU, writing fuel equation,tuning race cars/snowmobiles/rally cars/endurance cars/top fuel etc. Maybe we have miss something here....absolute pressure is absolute pressure you are right BUT at different altitude, say 60 kpa absolute pressure (boost) at 101.3 kpa (sea level) vs 60 kpa absolute at 70 kpa elevation....totaly different load on the engine to keep same boost(throttle plate a lot more open), therfore totaly different injector duty cycle, total different TPS signal etc......all those compensations being controled with the original Tmap in the air box of the snowmobile on a N/A sled.....so, by re-scaling the TMAP map, replacing the stock TMAP with a 3 bar sensor relocated in the charge tube and still using original kokusan denke fuel equation where altitude compensation is based on a baro sensor (TMAP), how is it possible to still keep altitude compensation if you are not adding another MAP or TMAP since you can't add any new input with the bully reflash solution? Not trying to be a di!K , just want to understand how you guys work your way around this....

Thanks.

vi-pec powersports

MTNTK

Premium Member
Nov 5, 2009
Ashton, ID
mtntkperformance.com
Hi guys, being in the automotive industry for 16 years developing tuning software, building our own standalone ECU, writing fuel equation,tuning race cars/snowmobiles/rally cars/endurance cars/top fuel etc. Maybe we have miss something here....absolute pressure is absolute pressure you are right BUT at different altitude, say 60 kpa absolute pressure (boost) at 101.3 kpa (sea level) vs 60 kpa absolute at 70 kpa elevation....totaly different load on the engine to keep same boost(throttle plate a lot more open), therfore totaly different injector duty cycle, total different TPS signal etc......all those compensations being controled with the original Tmap in the air box of the snowmobile on a N/A sled.....so, by re-scaling the TMAP map, replacing the stock TMAP with a 3 bar sensor relocated in the charge tube and still using original kokusan denke fuel equation where altitude compensation is based on a baro sensor (TMAP), how is it possible to still keep altitude compensation if you are not adding another MAP or TMAP since you can't add any new input with the bully reflash solution? Not trying to be a di!K , just want to understand how you guys work your way around this....

Thanks.

vi-pec powersports

You cannot have two absolute pressures in the same box. Two absolute pressures in the same box will seek their own level much like high pressure transfers to low pressure in the form of wind......you would end up with (60kpa + 101.3kpa)/2 = 80.65kpa(11.7psi) absolute or (60kpa + 70kpa)/2 = 65kpa(9.4psi). Now if your talking boost pressure + barometric pressure then you would have 60kpa(8.7psi) boost + 101.3kpa(14.7psi) baro = 161.3kpa(23.4psi) absolute or 60kpa(8.7psi) boost + 70kpa(10.2) baro = 130kpa(18.8psi) absolute.....you must add all pressures together. You are correct 161.3 kpa is different than 130 kpa and as such requires different injector duty cycle, tps input is different, rpm could be different, most importantly HORSEPOWER IS DIFFERENT. There in lies the altitude compensation. I have said too much already, your making too many assumptions about how the Polaris ECU software works. The sun still rose in the east and set in the west even before Galileo proposed that the earth rotated around the sun even though no one understood why.........for everyone else out there the Bullydog ECU tuning works awesome!

Premium Features