• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

super-dooper early trip

B
Oct 9, 2011
dakota city , NE
looking to go break in the new sled , dont want to waist a trip when the snow is good .
soooo have a 5 place trailer and only me and one other guy going, where and when is still unknown, just trying to get a few more people to cut down on cost ...... so if anyone else is thinking about doing the samething let me know . if we end up heading out west we will be leaving from sioux city , going threw omaha could meet there .

coyoteman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
carson iowa
looking to go break in the new sled , dont want to waist a trip when the snow is good .
soooo have a 5 place trailer and only me and one other guy going, where and when is still unknown, just trying to get a few more people to cut down on cost ...... so if anyone else is thinking about doing the samething let me know . if we end up heading out west we will be leaving from sioux city , going threw omaha could meet there .

Wait till the snow is good and break it in like you are going to ride it.:face-icon-small-win

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
More info please?? .. where are ya used to riding?..what kind of experience?..type of riding you like to do? .. ..idea of how soon your thinking, and options of where?. etc. .etc. .. ..and whatever else ya might have figured out. .I might be interested depending on what your thinking and when. . ..so let us all know. . thanks. .

Johnny

B
Oct 9, 2011
dakota city , NE
sry it took so long to get back.. kinda forgot about this post.
anyway went and picked up the new m8 on tue so i have the itch something bad , but from the sounds of it we wont be on the mt for at least 3/4 weeks

i ride very hard, mostly climb/all back country riding.

im thinking tog or centennial , steamboat but open to anywhere who has enough snow ...

Premium Features