• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Fernie oh sweet Fernie

M

meakin46

Oct 20, 2008
we have about 6 inches of fresh in sparwood and its still coming down , im 20 minutes from ferine i imagine they are getting the same.

B
Nov 28, 2007
i drove down from elkford to cranbrook this morning, and it went like this. keep in mind this is from the highway, snowing at elkford, snowing in sparwood,fernie looked like it might of snowed but not a whole lot, then it was clear the rest of way to cranbrook.crazy temps this morning tho -15 elkford, - 12 sparwood /fernie, then +4 cranbrook...wtf....

J

jhurkot

Nov 26, 2007
Revelstoke, BC
Went out last weekend in the so called "terrible snow" and had a blast. Just have to look a little harder than last year.

giddyup

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
deer valley sask.
fernie

riding in fernie the last couple of days, there is a lot of snow, but you have to look for it, things were sliding around yesterday and then again today, you have to watch, we rode hard all day today, put on 35mi. snow is pouring over the hood, i have to set up a better air intake on the xp, was clogging up allday, if you stay to the trails and dont know the whole area you will not find as much but lots of snow fell up top we rode around 7000ft today and the snow is great, but DONT TELL ANYONE if you like the ride tell them to go somewere else, finaly getting some great untracked snow, becarefull and enjoy
giddyup

C
Nov 27, 2007
Calgary, AB
riding in fernie the last couple of days, there is a lot of snow, but you have to look for it, things were sliding around yesterday and then again today, you have to watch, we rode hard all day today, put on 35mi. snow is pouring over the hood, i have to set up a better air intake on the xp, was clogging up allday, if you stay to the trails and dont know the whole area you will not find as much but lots of snow fell up top we rode around 7000ft today and the snow is great, but DONT TELL ANYONE if you like the ride tell them to go somewere else, finaly getting some great untracked snow, becarefull and enjoy
giddyup

but DONT TELL ANYONE????? LOL, do you realize you are chatting on Snowest? hahahaha

R

rigrat

Apr 19, 2008
Alberta
Rode Fernie on Wed, staged at Morissey and found the trail was rough but not as bad as staging from Corbin. The powder was excellent and DEEEP in the trees.

Premium Features