• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Decks 4-Sale California & Nevada 4-Sale

Thread Rating
3.00 star(s)
W
Nov 26, 2007
Shaver Lake, CA
www.westcoastsleds.com
Sled Decks / ATV 4-Sale California & Nevada 4-Sale

We are now carrying the Snowmobile / ATV (Custom Deck) Sled Deck Line by Bohnenkamp.www.customsledecks.com All aluminum, retractable sides, Super Clamps and optional Super-Glides. All decks are universal and will fit Long Box or Short Box Trucks. LED Lighting Included. All prices include freight from MFG.

P.M. me or call for November specials !

Sean Ashbrook 559-392-1182
Shaver Lake, CA & Reno, NV Wearhouses available.
SledDeck.jpg

SletDeckTopView.jpg

SledDeckTop.jpg

ATVDeck.jpg

Last edited:
S

Sled169

Custom Decks is proud to welcome Sean from West Coast Sleds to our dealer line up. Custom Decks is fast becoming the premiere deck in the snowmobile industry.

We recently change the decals on the sides to a more improved modern design with our new logo. I will get some photos up on the web site real soon. (we are having trouble keeping them in stock long enough to get any photos, good problem to have I guess)

Couple more things about the decks.

Weight 335 lbs. plus 85 lbs. on the ramp

All the lights are high quality LED, there is also a under deck light that is switched on/off with the push of a button.

The expandable ramp comes with Super-Glide on the ramp standard and expands to nearly 10 feet.

So if any one in the Nevada or California area is looking for a deck contact Sean ASAP.

Thanks
Jay

King o the Hill

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Long Beach, Ca
www.teamsummit.net
Thanks a million

IMG_0451.jpgSean thanks for the deck! I love it and was easy to setup, I can't believe somebody was smart enough to make them universal for Short or long beds.... buy it right the first time! The superclamps are awesome....(first time I have ever used them) and the superglides and the extra long ramp made it nice to load.... several peeps last night at the film premier for Slednecks in Reno loved them since noboby has seen one in person, good call having inventory available in Reno also.

Last edited:
Premium Features