• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

America not what it once was?

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
I was watching Morning Joe on MSNBC this morning and came real, real close to kicking my big screen TV in. I wanted to puke! If This liberal news media keeps it up, we WILL have riots and I will be there. I have got to get this off my chest.
It took some one I know several months of FBI investigation to get a security clearance to work on a military facility. I mean they talked to everyone he ever knew in his adult life. Yesterday Barack Hussein Obama walked in and was briefed on the most top secret material in the whole world. If he hadn't just been elected president, he couldn't possibly have gotten security clearance enough to get into the building. With his record of friends like known felons, known and convicted domestic terrorists . Palestinian terrorists, convicted slum lords plus all the other crooked Chicago politicians and a whole lot more, it is amazing he had clearance enough to get into the men's room in the capitol.
Yes Mr. Obama, America isn't what it once was or no way could you have been elected president.

Last edited:
A
Nov 26, 2007
Arlington, WA
I would love to be a fly on the wall in that meeting. Ol Barry going, "really! aww your kidding me, them too?? Hey what's this big file??" Uhhh Mr. Obama that's your file and we were kinda wondering.......WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!!!!!????????

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
Yep not like the old US.......the one you grew up in Wolf. Just guessing but I would think you are just around 70 and still clinging to your backward beliefs.

I could also hazzard a guess that you referred to Obama as Black instead of Barack, but this of course had nothing to do with those leftover beliefs ;)

P
Jan 15, 2005
ND
Yep not like the old US.......the one you grew up in Wolf. Just guessing but I would think you are just around 70 and still clinging to your backward beliefs. ;)

You mean the same ideas that built this country.......... the same as my parents and grandparents.

Must be nice to have such an open mind and take it all in stride. This country is going down the crapper and you don't mind? I could care less that he is black. A black president is fine with me - I don't like HIM - he scares me.

rant over

B
Nov 21, 2005
9 Mile Falls, WA
You mean the same ideas that built this country.......... the same as my parents and grandparents.

Must be nice to have such an open mind and take it all in stride. This country is going down the crapper and you don't mind? I could care less that he is black. A black president is fine with me - I don't like HIM - he scares me.

rant over

I was going to write something similar PC, but realized there is no point with douches like this guy. They can't hear, they are so empty they fill themselves with garbage like Obama, and can't see the truth in plain sight.

S

Snow Flake

Dam, Wolf you better go for a flight in that Beaver. It is pure therapy for what ails you.

W

Wolfrun

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Lander Wy
Yep not like the old US.......the one you grew up in Wolf. Just guessing but I would think you are just around 70 and still clinging to your backward beliefs.

I could also hazzard a guess that you referred to Obama as Black instead of Barack, but this of course had nothing to do with those leftover beliefs ;)

Yes Tudizzle, my kids are a lot older than you but funny thing, when I look at Bill Cosby or Condaleeza Rice even Colin Powell I don't see black but after Obama playing the race card all summer when I look at him he is black.
When I was 18 and just a country boy, I got on bus in DC alone one morning early and there were about 20 blacks and I was the only white. Believe me that is something you won't forget for the rest of your life. I remember wondering at first why they were all sitting in the back of the bus. I was sure glad to get off.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
When I was 18 and just a country boy, I got on bus in DC alone one morning early and there were about 20 blacks and I was the only white. Believe me that is something you won't forget for the rest of your life. I remember wondering at first why they were all sitting in the back of the bus. I was sure glad to get off.

:eek:

O

Ollie

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Mar 16, 2004
Colorado
There is one thing that is driving this country into the crapper.

Attitude.

Who cares, not my problem, doesn't affect me, etc....

Everyone looks for excuses, for someone to give em a helping hand. We used to have self reliance, now we have Obama.

S

skidoorulz

Nov 21, 2007
Billings Montana
There is one thing that is driving this country into the crapper.

Attitude.

Who cares, not my problem, doesn't affect me, where's my welfare check, etc....

Everyone looks for excuses, for someone to give em a helping hand. We used to have self reliance, now we have Obama.

Fixed it for you Ollie

bobback

Lifetime Membership
Feb 21, 2008
"The Last Best Place"
Good point bigfoot. I had someone call me a hater b/c I was going off on people looking for a gov't handout. I had to re-iterate with him that no, I hate people wanting free gas and a free mortgage.

Anyway, the people got what they wanted, which is what voting is designed to do. We are already starting to see what we are getting into by the people Obama is appointing.

To agree with pcdoc: my rant is over too!

Premium Features