• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Antigravity Microstart XP-3

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
I have had this product for about a year, I mainly purchased it for my Nytro to carry in the backpack as an emergency backup. This is a small lithium battery jump pack. It is very small and light and will fit in your pocket and you wont even feel it.

This is an amazing product! While i have yet to need it for the nytro, i have used it MANY times for jumping cars last winter (one of the coldest in ND history in my eyes). it will jump V8s, cars, you name it. You will get many many jumps off of one charge. I even forgot jumper cables and it jump started a GEHL skidsteer last week for me! It did basically drain the battery instantly but it started.

I will be buying these for all my family members this Christmas to keep around the house and in vehicles as it is that great of a product!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
microstart054.JPG

Detail-of-Micro-Start-PPS-3-small.jpg

Micro-Start-Table-Comparison1.jpg

J

judger101

Sep 2, 2008
Washburn, ND
a funny story, i bought a snowblower from a guy and he was going to load it with his small tractor, but wait the battery was dead! he tried to jump it with one of those smaller battery chargers and it didnt have enough to start it. i walked over to my truck and brought the microstart over. he said what is that thing? there is noway that will work. well of course it did and he asked where he could get one!

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hey Christopher

Looks like a great product to do one of your snowest award winning product unwrapping and review. I have one of their batteries in my nytro and have never had any issues and with the past winter we had the sled sat more then it was ridden and the battery still has its full charges

Reeb

Modding mini's
Lifetime Membership
Jul 5, 2001
Twin Rivers
www.robinsms.com
We sell these at an alarming rate. So much so that I got one for myself. Haven't used it yet but the stories people have been telling me are amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Premium Features