• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New Talon M6.7

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
No ones heard anything about this track? It's supposed to be a soft lug track big spaces more for powder 2.86 or 3.0 I'm going to give it a go when it comes out for $600 you can't beat it!

hamlin

Lifetime Membership
Sep 13, 2013
I'm sure it will be at haydays. This is the first I've heard of it but I talked to them last year about their m66.6 and it was 2.52 pitch, two ply, clipped every window I believe, had some lugs one right behind the other, and weighed 59 lbs. he said rotating mass is blown way out of proportion. The price was right though, around 600.
To interest me it would need to be single ply, 3" or 3.5 pitch, and more competitive with weight. Maybe that's what this new one is, I'm gonna have to look it up now!

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
their m66.6 and it was 2.52 pitch, two ply, clipped every window I believe, had some lugs one right behind the other, and weighed 59 lbs. he said rotating mass is blown way out of proportion.

It scares me a little that a rep would say this...

Now sure how anyone with half a brain cell could deny rotating mass is a big deal.

I'd sacrifice the performance a little to get a track that lasts a few years.

Coldestwinter1

Premium Member
Oct 8, 2014
New york
Bad news

Just got word today that the new m6.7 won't be availble this season due to compound testing. More specifically they want to test the new track in the real word.. So now what and suggestions? I was attracted to this track mostly because the stock pitch but at this point I'm over it and am willing to do what ever it takes for he best rack availble. Any thoughts?

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
Just got word today that the new m6.7 won't be availble this season due to compound testing. More specifically they want to test the new track in the real word.. So now what and suggestions? I was attracted to this track mostly because the stock pitch but at this point I'm over it and am willing to do what ever it takes for he best rack availble. Any thoughts?

Competition track?

Or a peak 2.5.

For hard snow traction.

Premium Features