• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2015 137 FreeRide Deep Snow help !!

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Taking a buddy out west From Michigan ..

He is Checking a 154 so he already knows the 137 is underpar especially this year but here is what I know ..

2015 XM Freeride
38" Frontend
1.75 Track

I need some input on Clutching and Gearing.. he is leaving the Front As Is and the Track stays , because it's just for this one time ..

Obviously Loosen Front Track shock and stiffen back up , probably lighten the primary but I am Ski-Donkey illiterate so have no clue how to do that , lots of input needed there and some Gearing Recommendation .. need the tooth counts also please (stock chain sizes or close as possible)

Primary uses the pucks ?? And which ramp is best .. can he get away with stock ramps ??

M
Feb 7, 2009
Wabush, Labrador
Taking a buddy out west From Michigan ..

He is Checking a 154 so he already knows the 137 is underpar especially this year but here is what I know ..

2015 XM Freeride
38" Frontend
1.75 Track

I need some input on Clutching and Gearing.. he is leaving the Front As Is and the Track stays , because it's just for this one time ..

Obviously Loosen Front Track shock and stiffen back up , probably lighten the primary but I am Ski-Donkey illiterate so have no clue how to do that , lots of input needed there and some Gearing Recommendation .. need the tooth counts also please (stock chain sizes or close as possible)

Primary uses the pucks ?? And which ramp is best .. can he get away with stock ramps ??

Maybe I'm just retarded or something, but what are you hoping to achieve?

Killer Time Racing

Lifetime Membership
Feb 12, 2008
Lower Michigan
Not familiar to the Skidoo .. do they have altitude compensating clutches like EFI does ..

Have not kept up on the TRA I think it's called .. how do you and how much do you lighten the primary up for 10,000 feet ???

Premium Features