• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ice Age Pro-Motion

T

Toad face killah

Sep 27, 2010
Lake Almanor, Ca
I know that last year there was only a little talk about the pros and cons of the Ice Age Pro-Motion Kit. Was hoping to hear more from people if they liked the kit on their pro or not. I like the idea but also worry about the durability with having more moving parts.

ullose272

Premium Member
Aug 18, 2009
boise idaho
i have one and i love it in everything but the steepest conditions, i think it allows the back to slide a little instead of creating a solid edge. but i have a 36" front and 155 track, might be different on stock width and a 163. i its well built i think and there wont be an issue with it failing mechanically. only thing that that even concerns me about it is it makes the rear shock pivot a little in the mounts. might not be a big deal, just saying

gtwitch

Lifetime Membership
Jan 24, 2011
Laramie, Wyoming
I have Iceage Pro-motion on three sleds, a 10 Dragon 800 163 , that was first one installed and liked so much in the way it improved the side hill and manuvering in the tree areas that I put one on each one of our (family) other two of three PRO 163's with the next on e comming I hope next couple of weeks. As I said in a post last year , For the average and above rider that rides steep and deep but does not go to the Jackson Hole World Championship Hillclimb I think this the best $300 that you can spend to improve the handling. My opinion Only!
gtwitch in wyoming

Premium Features