• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

~ * DYNOJET - Winter 2015-2016 * ~

Welcome to almost-winter 2015 folks! It's been a wild ride since ol' Mother Nature was coating our mountains routinely with snow, but now it's nearing ever closer once again. Random cold snaps and an impressive dump nearing 20" of snow on the north faces of Lone Peak several weeks ago has spurned enthusiasm from the local sled crowd. Having just returned from the Big East Powersports show in Syracuse, NY, it's now a great time to enlighten fellow Sledheads with good news from Dynojet.

As it was all the rage in the hands of show-goers in NY, Instead of saving what might be best for last, it’s going to lead off our story.

Introducing the C3 Mobile Application for your Android Phone! Dynojet is proud to avail tuning for Power Commander Products from your phone. This app is available for free download on Google Play enabling users to send any map stored on your phone to the device, adjust fuel trims in the field, calibrate throttle position, and many more things all from the palm of your hand! Now, if you're in the mood for adjustments while out riding, simply send a new map to your fuel controller from your Phone, or (if in cell service range) give a quick call to your supporting dealer who can email you a new map and load that one! It requires a USB-On-The-Go adapter to connect.

Single ski riders (dirt or snow in general) have some nifty offerings ready for them. After being approached for assistance to fuel the personal big-bore bikes of Timbersled employees last year, both we at Dynojet and they at Timbersled couldn't be happier with the response after the full season of riding. Its recommended by TS staff to any customer desiring a fuel controller for their bike. Available for all brands and any level of modification, you too can ride a bike that "never has a single issue, is easy to set up, and the bike rips". Jump on the new turbocharged bike from Aerocharger or climb on a boosted ripper from KMS and you'll feel just how good their setup with the PCV is - and yes definitely allows you to tree ride that monster! (Just with much more impressive power beneath you). Thinking of nitrous too?? Throw that little button on your bike and fuel it with the PCV at the press of a switch. While an option to add onto any PCV, the momentary button press toggling over to a second stored "nitrous" map is as simple as inserting two little wires and has been a staple for years!

Come see me at the Intermountain Snowmobile Show in Salt Lake City on October 23-24 with any questions or to just say Hi! Check out our website at www.powercommander.com for more information and a complete selection of all our applications.

It's Time to get Excited for Winter!
~T.J.

Will you make it available on iTunes and iPhone soon?
Csnow882,
That iPhone App availability is a very common question! And fortunately the answer is YES we will be doing something for the iPhone....unfortunately since Apple products utilize proprietary USB protocols and connections, this will not be available as soon as most would like. But do know, that we are working on it. :face-icon-small-hap

madmax,
The more I'm prompted with the question regarding combining fuel/timing into a PCV for the KTM's (or all CDI equipped bikes) - the more excited and anxious I get to utilize everyone's support to get some sort of prototype out there in the hands of the public. While this product is not available yet, it is a hot topic and I'll be doing something about it.

Thanks everyone! Again, be sure to stop by the Intermountain Snow Show in SLC this coming weekend to chat and check out our new stuff!

~T.J.

Hello again to my Snowbike friends! A great pleasure it was to meet so many of you at the SLC snow show this past weekend. I was blown away with the number of people just stopping in to see this bike - my personal build - equipped with a 2015 Timbersled LT and a bonus Fun Button for Nitrous!!! Powered by the trusty Power Commander V, with a +15HP jet inserted, this nitrous kit added nearly 14HP at the real wheel of the RMZ 450.....pretty darn cool to add over 1/3 more HP to the engine, and wildly simple! That dynorun is shown here. Take two wires from the momentary button, insert them into the front terminal strip of the Power Commander V - which also activates the solenoid to spray nitrous - and have your PCV toggle instantly over to the "nitrous map" for go-power right now!

For more information about a quick Do-It-Yourself nitrous setup for any bike, sled, UTV, or any vehicle, I'm happy to provide details on how to deliver the goods even on a budget!

Next up - fuel + ignition control for this Suzuki and all CDI bikes (KTM, Kawi, Husky)....thanks for the extra bump to get me going and great to meet you, madmax.

Now all we need is snow!!!

~T.J.

IMG_1113_zpsdkw2shcp.jpg

Nitrous%20Dyno%20Run_zpsu2cm2ols.jpg

Last edited:
Things have been wildly busy in the Dynojet shop since returning from the snow show in SLC....

And As promised madmax, here ya go guys - FUEL AND IGNITION CONTROL in one box for the CDI bikes. Initial testing has proven extremely successful.....This particular unit and dyno runs were done on a 2014 500 XCW, but will also work on all 250/350/450 cc bikes through 2013. Other models are being designed as we speak. This 500 is a stock bike tuned with a PCV in the first run, then tuned with a PCV-CDI in the second run. A big 6HP GAIN plus more overrev by raising the rev limiter!

Look for availability of this unit very soon for all Orange, Green, Yellow, and the Husky bikes.

Just in time for winter to get out and have some fun with your ride fueled perfectly - and now timed perfectly too for the utmost gains in power! All brands now get the benefit of having fuel + timing control. Honda and Yamaha were the classic case which we've done F/I units for years, but now KTM, Kawi, Suzuki, and Husky reap the rewards of this control as well.

dsc09970_zpsf5gt1bik.jpg

~T.J.

madmax

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Salt lake city
You done any dyno tuning on the sxf/fc 450? Not the new 2016, but the 13-15 motocrosser. Just wondering what you can get out of it if you can pull 6hp out of the 500.

MH,
Thank you for the accolades. Whether in person or via text on a screen I am more than happy to educate, help out, and provide any assistance I can to fellow enthusiasts.

madmax,
A few years ago a coworker here owned a '13 SXF. Though we hadn't done any work to create a Fuel + Timing module on that bike during that time, with a fuel only controller and a Pro Circuit slip on we bumped that bike 5HP while flowing a solid 13.2:1 AFR. Since then I haven't had many 13-15 era 450cc MX bikes roll through the doors -- more 250's, 350's and 500's instead.

~T.J.

D
Jan 23, 2011
TJ,

can you do anything for my 11 Husaberg FE 570 S

I know the street legals have poor limiters and such, i have freed up the exhuast side and removed ALL emissions control but its still running the "street map"

whatcha got?

Thanks
Dustin

TJ,

can you do anything for my 11 Husaberg FE 570 S

I know the street legals have poor limiters and such, i have freed up the exhuast side and removed ALL emissions control but its still running the "street map"

whatcha got?

Thanks
Dustin
duggyb,
The Husaberg 570 is a bike that we performed our typical development on years ago, and constructed one prototype to offer the owner of the bike in exchange for letting us take a look at his machine - as we always do. However, we never went to production with a Power Commander Fuel Controller specific to that bike, so we do not offer a part number for the 570.

~T.J.

An update on the fuel controllers across all Dirtbike brands:

Any Honda, Yamaha, Kawasaki, Suzuki, KTM, or new Husky is fully covered by our Dynojet Power Commanders. Fuel only, or Fuel + Ignition, and even boost ready units are available.

Special care has been taken to expedite the process in offering fuel + timing control for the CDI bikes - specifically for the KTM's as they seem to prevail in the snow market (must be that electric starter button :face-icon-small-coo ). The 500/501/450 XCW product is complete for all years and production units in the field are producing extremely happy riders. This also fits every 250/350 up thru 2012 and up thru 2014 on the small bore XCFW's.
The 13-15 250/350/450 SXF/XCF is also complete and will depart our doors soon.
More wicked bikes that should be good on the snow are 16 FC/SXF/XCF 450's and 350's. These appear to have a bit more gusto in the power curve than the prior generation, and show equal promise using our fuel + ignition control. Elimination of the OEM decel pop was a huge bonus when applying this new unit, as in stock form the bike barks and pops profusely. Several Fully mapped production units are battle tested and "worth the time", quoth the reporters.

Happy Snow Season guys! Time to get out and ride!!!
~T.J.

If you might be looking for updates surrounding the Fuel + Ignition units available for the KTM CDI bikes, Check out the thread at :
http://www.snowest.com/forum/showthread.php?p=3949187#post3949187

It's been a great winter for us testing and tuning the toys we all love so much! With plenty of snow still on the ground here and a freshly filled nitrous bottle, I think I'll just keep on riding....hoping that you can all do the same!!

~T.J.

Premium Features