• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2007 440/ triple rev....121"

T
Jan 10, 2008
Complete 07 440 Roller with most recent Bondi kit with all hoses, 121" track, temp. gauge, Vari-flow, full size cooler, full size fuel tank, wiring harness, Cdi box, fuel pump, chassis was bought brand new and used for trail riding...MINT...$5400.00

Jaws triple pipes with quiet muffler, I have seen and heard alot of horror stories of how these Jaws pipes fit, lots of cutting to the chassis and melting parts, so I took the sled to Jaws and had them make a set to fit the chassis...awesome fit!...MINT... $1100.00

Complete 809 triple, new from crank to top end, all BRP parts, comes with V-force reeds, ignition coils, stator, flywheel, oil injection, carbs.....$1500.00

EGT avenger III, with 3 exhaust probes, engine coolant temp probe, 2nd Rpm probe for secondary clutch...$400.00

EGT avengerI, with 2 exhaust probes..$150.00

Will not sell any parts until chassis is sold, but will make a names list for parts.

Prices are in U.S. dollars

Will sell complete turn key sled for $7900.00

Can have roller shipped anywhere in Canada and U.S.

PM me if interested in anything.

Will post pictures later today...thanks

Attached image(s)

--------------------

Last edited:
Premium Features