• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2008 MPI S/C Nytro Custom CR Racing Tunnel 30K$ Build!!!

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Listing for a friend, Selling his Mountain Mod Nytro. Heres the list of extras:
2008 Nytro MTX with 1100 total miles, 200 total after complete rebuild from Hurricane Performance. Had Dave at Hurricane Performance build the motor to handle the horsepower of the MPI Stage III blower (25lbs boost, and 400+HP). Right now has the MPI Stage 1 blower in it right now. Hurricane worked over the motor to the tune of about 5k putting pistons, rods, head studs, shim kit, head and block machined. Rest of the sled has been totally worked over also:
MPI Supercharger 14+lbs of boost
CR Racing Tunnel, extra u Cooler through tunnel
Timbersled rear skid 163" with 10" custom billet rear wheels
Timbersled bark buster front suspension with fox float evo's all the way around
Pro Logger Gauges
MPI fuel system upgrade with injectors and lift pump
Custom front bumper
Mountain Mod seat
Gen II simmons 10" ski's
163 Powderclaw track
Looking to sell fast asking 12500 OBO can help with delivery and/or shipping. Headed out to the snowys Jan 2nd.

Erics Sled.jpg

J

jhillam

May 2, 2010
Motorwork

Did Hurricane port the heads when doing the motor work?

Is the stage III blower included?

What fuel system is on the sled? (if its stock injectors and fuel rail, a guy would have to dump another $2000 into it with a Boost-it kit or a stand alone kit with 750cc injectors to get close to the power level indicated here)

What ignition system is on the sled?

What exhaust header system does the sled have on it?

What intercooler is on the sled?

W
Mar 15, 2010
Sheridan Wyoming
Did Hurricane port the heads when doing the motor work?

Is the stage III blower included?

What fuel system is on the sled? (if its stock injectors and fuel rail, a guy would have to dump another $2000 into it with a Boost-it kit or a stand alone kit with 750cc injectors to get close to the power level indicated here)

What ignition system is on the sled?

What exhaust header system does the sled have on it?

What intercooler is on the sled?

MPI fuel system upgrade with injectors and lift pump

06IQRMK

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2010
Yeah, it does have the MPI upgrade kit with bigger injectors and a lift pump. No the stage III blower does not come with it, i was told he could trade up (send in the stage I and trade for a stage III) for around 1000.00$ But according to hurricane the sled would be pretty much bulletproof with this bottom end and the stage I kit with upgrades. So he never went to the next stage
Give him a call if your interested. He can answer your questions quicker, and more accurately than I will be able to. 1 641 430 4902

Premium Features