• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Anyone have a 08-09 Fseries superduty with fog lights that could look at something.

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
I have an 08 F250 superduty that didn't come with fog lights and I was trying to figure out if I could add them by just putting in factory fog lamps and switch if the harness is just hanging in there. I found a terminated 2 wire plug on each side of my pickup by the top inside of the headlights a grey on the drivers side and black on the passenger side. I was wondering if someone with foglights could see if the fog light wires go to this spot or a general idea were they go to.

M

MGM

Dec 2, 2007
Southern Idaho
I'm sure you could, but the fog light switch is built into the factory headlight switch so you'd have to get a different switch.

ndmtnsledder

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
ND
I knew that its the same switch as my F150 with the fog lights just trying to find out if the harness is already there for the fog lights or not. I posted on a couple forums to but haven't gotten a response just thought maybe could go look at theirs in the garage.

Premium Features