• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

SNOWEST: New "THANKS" system

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
S
Dec 29, 2001
Brainerd,MN
.............................The only way I can find if one of my questions was answered in a thread is to "Search" for my own user name and then look through all the threads I had any discussion in.
.............It's not as intuitive as it once was....
Now THANK ME>>>>>>>> :D :D :D :D :face-icon-small-hap

BINGO!
Couldn't agree more. I have to search my own posts, and I usually don't post that often either. :face-icon-small-dis

A

Abominable

Dec 30, 2003
Evel Knievel jump site, ID
snowest.com
Where's the
post_thanks.gif
button? Did we break it already?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
When the module was first installed it was unlimited.
Then when the "thanks whores" decided to take hold of it and abuse it to the greatest possible extent, there by ruining the value of it, I stepped in and set a limit to greatly cut down on abuse.

Mag

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Fairbanks Ak
Then when the "thanks whores" decided to take hold of it and abuse it to the greatest possible extent, there by ruining the value of it, I stepped in and set a limit to greatly cut down on abuse.

Those damn pw's will find a way to corrupt the thanks system fosho :beer;

Sunsobeaches got nuttin better to do than thank, rep an pw! :p

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado

Like I mentioned to you earlier, boredom creates all kinds of monsters. It's harmless and will wear off come snow time. FYI, I am very serious.

LiveAlaska

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2008
I was going to multi-quote this thread but I'm laughing so hard I got tears runnin down my face:D
Oh, this is some rich, rich stuff...............................................
Thank you Chris,
and as always,
My Best:beer;
LA

S
Nov 26, 2007
utah USA
me either!! what IS the daily max thanks limit??

ssssoooooo........... WHAT IS THE DAILY "THANKS" LIMIT???

just curious, as i see it was started on tuesday evening? i "thanked" about 10 people last nite, and was shut down. some people on here have "thanked" over 200 times. the system has been available for 2-3 days. how does that add up??

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
So, now that the Thanks button is here it makes the "scale" icon for reps moot. Am I correct? Also, judging from my User CP, I see that it reflects the "thanks" that I have received. Will this take the place of the green and red rep. That will actually bring some peace as it seems that the original rep icon has been locked.

Premium Features