• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Patriot 850 production

edgey

Premium Member
Jul 9, 2001
That's interesting because the dealers all had their allotments on 850's, which were limited and that's all they got. Our dealer here had 15 allotted 850 snowchecks and they were all TKO but in years past they have snowchecked well above that number and had better years. Obviously most guys "probably" snowchecked 850's, so with limited builds, how can snowcheck and production numbers be high ?? Then add in the amount of 18 holdovers, it just seems odd.

Not arguing or discrediting, it just seems counterintuitive with previous information we have received??

That's what Polaris said but the dealers I know said they were allotted so many but if they over sold what they we're allowed that there was pool of extras that they could apply for. Has anyone heard of someone getting told no they couldn't snocheck one?

A

akaviator

Jul 24, 2011
Alaska
My son has an 850 Pro RMK on order, I'm waiting for my Titan XC.

I've heard anywhere from mid November to the first of December for the 850s?

Anyone hear anything else?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
That's what Polaris said but the dealers I know said they were allotted so many but if they over sold what they we're allowed that there was pool of extras that they could apply for. Has anyone heard of someone getting told no they couldn't snocheck one?

Yeah, I know dealers that went over their allotments.

revrider07

Lifetime Membership
Feb 17, 2008
ND
I'm hoping for a thanksgiving ride to Cooke have not did that for a while. Hope to have it by then. If not I still have my old iron.

goridedoo

Premium Member
Feb 8, 2010
You would sure think they would know to have mountain sleds delivered before Thanksgiving. Have mostly heard late October/early November, with dealer demos showing up it’s likely the rest of the mountain sleds are being built as we speak.

Premium Features