• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

MTN TECH TURBO

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
M
Apr 29, 2009
blackfoot idaho
Well, I sold my Artic Cat (after riding cat exclusive for 15 yrs.) to purchase a new Polaris because I knew how well Shawn had his turbo working on Polaris's. we had a couple of issue's on the 2018 to get it started in the beginning, but I am very happy with the results that I have now. Shawn worked very hard and diligently to make sure that he got the best results for me, and to make sure that the sled performed to its best ability.
we had problems but he never gave up, he listened to the issues I discussed with him and he went to work and after a while they are all fixed.
I JUST WANT TO SAY THANK YOU SHAWN.
I would recommend his turbo to all my friends.
THANK YOU.

02sedona

Lifetime Membership
Jan 13, 2008
Reno, NV
what were some of the issues? What did you do to fix/resolve them? incase others have the same issues

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
I have talked with and discussed things with the guys at MTNTk in person quite often.
They really do care about their customers and providing a quality product with great customer service.

Premium Features